1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't order this direct from SSC?

Nope, limited to US, Canada and EU. Things have changed over this year with SSC - some Avengers figures are not available, no Mark VII ex or now this. Not sure why though.

Nope, limited to US, Canada and EU. Things have changed over this year with SSC - some Avengers figures are not available, no Mark VII ex or now this. Not sure why though.

Oh. That's no good - hope you snag one then.

those are restrictions put in place by hot toys. most likely a licensing issue.

guys i was on SS a few days ago and my local comic store is a part of SS's retail network, what does it mean? could i P/o HT's from them?

I'm not 100% sure but I think it depends on the store. I know that stores like Toy Anxiety and Corner Store Comics do preorders. But I think some stores that don't get as many figures don't do them?

I could be totally wrong, but I definitely know that those two do them.

Well it seems the EX just sold out for the US, if your EU and surrounding areas you might maybe get one but US is out. Glad I got mine :yess:

Well it seems the EX just sold out for the US, if your EU and surrounding areas you might maybe get one but US is out. Glad I got mine :yess:

stick with me kid and i'll make you a star!!!! :lol love those haters that continuously kick themselves after sell out. this one is going to be highly sought after!

Back