1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, BBTS apparently has a 2 limit policy on this one, so I assume it's going to be pretty limited. Also, I'm guessing that as they go through their system and delete orders of more than 2, those will go back up for sale, so the numbers will fluctuate for the short term.

For now...

i've been buying a lot of stuff there lately. they are now only ordering a small amount of figures that require a NRD. they don't charge the customer a NRD so they are ordering less so nothing lingers in their inventory. every other retailer requires a NRD. if you notice, every figure that requires a NRD in their HT inventory is listed as pre-order sold out. they must order 10 or 20...that's it. btw, not seeing it sold out here. it hasn't even made it to the front page. get it while you can!!!

Well as some expected it was a fake sell out. Back up to 62 left at BBTS. :lol

They must be entering these into their system in batches. :dunno

I know I have a PO that I have sod all intention of carrying through to purchase. I do it with every figure. I have 386 pre-orders, hoping to crack the 400 tonight!

So if Sideshow can distribute this only to select territories, who has licence to distribute it to Australia? I mean, I want the Exclusive edition.

Australia is generally always included in the 'select territories' - give them a call (free call) and get their confirmation. Otherwise the exclusive won't be distributed by anyone but Sideshow.

wow, on page 3? bump to the front. i can't believe this figure isn't getting any love or hype.

BBTS is listing it 'pre-order sold out' again. didn't last long. i'd like to know where people saw a 'counter' of remaining stock?

When you look at any item on BBTS you can place that item in your cart and then just change the quantity to a large number like 1000. Then hit update cart, and it will adjust the quantity to whatever they have on hand. They rarely have any items on their site that they will carry or offer more than 1000 of.

BBTS is listing it 'pre-order sold out' again. didn't last long. i'd like to know where people saw a 'counter' of remaining stock?

I don't think we will see large numbers of this figure available from BBTS again. They have just gone through over 120 preorders and I don't think they will be getting anymore. At this point it will just be people canceling their preorders that may allow for more orders and that number will be relatively small imo.

I don't think we will see large numbers of this figure available from BBTS again. They have just gone through over 120 preorders and I don't think they will be getting anymore. At this point it will just be people canceling their preorders that may allow for more orders and that number will be relatively small imo.

Not sure why that would sell out over SS. SS still has the exclusive for $10 more and $10 shipping. I think it's going to end up being really sought after eventually.

In a year I would love to see the final sales numbers (and profit, yeah right) for the diecast iron man figures.

I think this ~$300 price must have at least declined orders by 50% compared to the $200-$220 regular versions. People were upset with the $200+ prices but I think the $300 mark is the line, I know it was for me. I don't represent a vast majority of people on these boards but I bought a lot of the original Iron Man figures, didn't buy the one from the Avengers movie or any of these because of price and its not that I can't "afford it" its because I would rather spend that money on other things. Their 18" Endoskeleton looks like a deal for $399 now compared to a 12" Ironman at $309, so I went ahead and ordered that. I would also rather have a Michael Jordan EB figure for $260 vs yet another Iron Man figure. Having "some" diecast on it should not add $100 to the cost, if these were $249 I probably would have bought one or two of the versions. oh well.

Not sure why that would sell out over SS. SS still has the exclusive for $10 more and $10 shipping. I think it's going to end up being really sought after eventually.

SS requires an NRD on preorders while BBTS does not. Many people, including myself, don't like paying an NRD when the figure won't be in hand for upwards of a year unless it is really worth it. In this case, the exclusive isn't worth it to me. Plus, shipping on these from BBTS is pretty much in line with what SS is charging. The only real advatage to ordering from SS if you don't want the exclusive is they get their stock first before the other retailers.

Back