1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way! Not sure why they chose not to feature WM in IM 3, but I like the look (paint apps) of this over the IP.

I hate the fact that IP is even in the movie, so a War Machine repaint makes sense to me. This is the suit I wanted to see in the movie, and while I know I won't, I'll at least get a figure out of it.

Don't have a WM currently in my collection so I'll be picking this one up...depending on the price.

I think what fans want, is that suit to open up like a mother****er and just have guns/missles/lasers EVERYWHERE. Like, have it be all slim and reserved when he's flying and ****, but when its fight time, the suit just has compartments that pop open and reveal ****. Not that Hot Toys did a bad job with the information given, but they definitely could have throw in some extra **** besides hands.

I think what fans want, is that suit to open up like a mother****er and just have guns/missles/lasers EVERYWHERE. Like, have it be all slim and reserved when he's flying and ****, but when its fight time, the suit just has compartments that pop open and reveal ****. Not that Hot Toys did a bad job with the information given, but they definitely could have throw in some extra **** besides hands.

Yeah, if they're just making crap up, why not give him different/extra weapons to snap on, at least? I know the answer... money... but at the same time this really does feel like a cash grab. This would probably have been better to release during a down time between movies. I feel like more people would have bought it. Not that there IS a lot of down time between movies these days, it seems!

Not even an extra headsculpt? Pass for me, I liked the first WM better anyway, more features and accessories.

i was hoping for a full don cheadle hs with this one since iron patriot comes with the open face helmet...might not pre-order this one

i don't mind if hot toys keeps on releasing their iron man figures these past few months, just like the saying, "strike the iron while it's hot" who knows this june, we will see what's in store for their man of steel line

Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

What? :dunno I didn't say it's a repaint of the old War Machine. I said this is a repaint of Iron Patriot, which it is.

Play-Imaginative-Iron-Man-3-Super-Alloy-Figures.jpg

Stay strong man. Hang in there, you'll make it through. :lol

.. I get two pages into this thread.. is that a picture of a 1/4 MK42.. and War Machine!!!!!!!
:fireworks
:rock:yess::bunnydanc:thud::banana

..ok, I'm officially done with 1/6.. just thought I'd put that out there.. now, if HT can just revisit IronMonger (and MK II and original War Machine).. WAIT!!.. 1/4 Diecast.. make it so!...
:rock

anyone who would spend $600 plus on 2 figures that are just painted differently doesn't help, I think this comes down to want you want more, the amazing looking IP which was ACTUALLY in the movie, or a repaint WM Mark II ( I love the Mark II part):cuckoo: they had no part in the movie and was made to just cash out on the IM name just that little more:wink1:

..or, perhaps because the Iron Patriot figures will sell in the US.. and the War Machine figure will sell better, pretty much everywhere else?.. no flies on HT....
:wink1:

or maybe Doomsday doesnt give away pieces of the movie while complaining about more stuff...there are spoiler tags for a reason as well as a movie section

Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

.. I get two pages into this thread.. is that a picture of a 1/4 MK42.. and War Machine!!!!!!!
:fireworks
:rock:yess::bunnydanc:thud::banana

..ok, I'm officially done with 1/6.. just thought I'd put that out there.. now, if HT can just revisit IronMonger (and MK II and original War Machine).. WAIT!!.. 1/4 Diecast.. make it so!...
:rock

You should check out this thread if you haven't already:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126349

Back