1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered an accessory set and a second Mk L so I can display more than one look at a time :)

Was considering this but no BD parts (and the impending BD Mk. L) really limits how I’d display mine. I have 2 very specific poses in mind.

I did, however, buy 2 Mk. VII’s because I need that pod mode locking onto my custom Stark!

Was considering this but no BD parts (and the impending BD Mk. L) really limits how I’d display mine. I have 2 very specific poses in mind.

I did, however, buy 2 Mk. VII’s because I need that pod mode locking onto my custom Stark!

Well, you have the battle damaged mask which in hindsight is kinda stupid. Mask has damage but the entire armor doesn't.

Well, you have the battle damaged mask which in hindsight is kinda stupid. Mask has damage but the entire armor doesn't.

Exactly why I’ll be selling that particular piece of the accessories set along with most everything else. I really only want to keep the foot thruster, the power mallet and either the hand blade or katar (whichever’s nicer looking in person). The mask, energy blade, foot clamps, battering rams, gauntlet constraint and shield are all getting parted out.

Exactly why I’ll be selling that particular piece of the accessories set along with most everything else. I really only want to keep the foot thruster, the power mallet and either the hand blade or katar (whichever’s nicer looking in person). The mask, energy blade, foot clamps, battering rams, gauntlet constraint and shield are all getting parted out.

I’d gladly buy the BD mask off you ;)

I'd much rather pay ~$25 for each of the three pieces that I want (energy sword, shield, and thruster) than pay nearly ten times that much for a bunch of stuff that I will never use.

I think many people want those parted out as compared to the "chicken feets" so I doubt they'll go for $25.

For pointless speculation that I usually don’t partake in:

Watched the commentary in Infinity War and the Russo bros state that this Iron Man suit IS the pinnacle for tony stark. It’s supposed to be the best he will ever do and show it’s not enough.

That doesn’t say he won’t have a suit to go with the infinity stones in A4 to make it better like we’ve been seeing, but I really am starting to believe the differences will be minimal in the next one and like everyone says-involve older suits.

Either way this is fun speculation for a change of pace to go along with our OCD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the commentary in Infinity War and the Russo bros state that this Iron Man suit IS the pinnacle for tony stark. It’s supposed to be the best he will ever do and show it’s not enough.

That doesn’t say he won’t have a suit to go with the infinity stones in A4 to make it better like we’ve been seeing, but I really am starting to believe the differences will be minimal in the next one and like everyone says-involve older suits.
It'll be the Mk L (Bejewelled Bling Version); just the Mk L with the infinity stones stuck to the pecs, and possibly a slightly different colour scheme so it isn't too ostentatious :)

Can't imagine Stark could improve on this model, it is nanotech after all.

I'll be getting this one. If there is an A4 version it will probably be another price hike and these figures are just getting ridiculously expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Based on the concept art we've seen so far it looks like Tony's sticking with the Mark L for A4. War Machine on the other hand is getting a Mark V that's essentially a mini-Gundam so he's the one getting a serious upgrade this time.

Can't imagine Stark could improve on this model, it is nanotech after all.

I'll be getting this one. If there is an A4 version it will probably be another price hike and these figures are just getting ridiculously expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If it's nano tech he could finally wear the classic suit that looks skin tight...modernised obviously, but what a great way to end his arc.

It'll be the Mk L (Bejewelled Bling Version); just the Mk L with the infinity stones stuck to the pecs, and possibly a slightly different colour scheme so it isn't too ostentatious :)

I know. [emoji846]It’s just good to hear somewhat of confirmation. I take “leaked” concept art with a grain of salt even though they are usually close.

I know I’ll be crucified for being optimistic, but maybe, just maybe we will get to use these accessories with A4 Iron Man too when that releases.... that’s sort of what I’m getting at

I know. [emoji846]It’s just good to hear somewhat of confirmation. I take “leaked” concept art with a grain of salt even though they are usually close.

I know I’ll be crucified for being optimistic, but maybe, just maybe we will get to use these accessories with A4 Iron Man too when that releases.... that’s sort of what I’m getting at

The shades of red will undoubtedly be different enough that it'll look bad. But the good news is you could just get the accessory pack for that A4 Iron Man. It'll have double the die cast in it so that it feels heavy and higher quality, and also double the price tag! Everyone wins!

Back