1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3E051EA2-F03D-4FC2-B7F3-69DB862FB9FD.jpeg

My HT Anakin arrived today. Anyone ever get the feeling when a long awaited figure arrives...you get a mental tick being ticked off and then you can switch gears into a completely different figure?

I definitely spend more time reading and discussing toys on forums than actually spending time with the toys once I receive them.

yea not gonna lie, this is looking mighty sparse in hindsight (not that it didn't from the get-go, but knowing now that the base figure isn't coming with any extras...)
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-iron-man-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903421-29.jpg

I just realized that the base mark 50 hardly comes with anything. Crazy.

That is the biggest complaint. Limited accessories. The Mark 6 and 7 are at least coming out with some extra larger accessories to somewhat justify the price.

But this notably comes with arguably the weakest accessories this figure could have. Even the early trailers had his rocket boost legs, which is a memorable scene and should have been included.

I would have preferred a more bare-bones $320 dollar option, and a deluxe $520 option. That still is fairly expensive, but manageable.

Having two separate items ship in two separate shipments just is more costly and less efficient, and the cost gets passed down to us.

I have complained about this figure in a previous post, but its really a shame. Because now when I see this guy displayed in someones collection, I will just roll my eyes.

The MK46 was $345. Both have 3 extra sets of hands, RDJ head sculpt, removable chest plate. MK46 has the hands with firing effect, another separate flame effect pair, a better base, and a Cap helmet. MK50, which is at $407, has the wing boosters, LED right hand cannon, left hand cannon, and standard base. A difference of $62. It's up to the consumer to decide if the price difference is acceptable when the two are compared.

Hi, accessory pack on sale today in uk retailers for £230 /$300 or more, 39 of my IM figures cost less than that each.

I’m buying all 5 accessory packs that are for sale. An insider told me Sideshow is only importing 5 due to low demand, and I’m going to corner the market with all 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m buying all 5 accessory packs that are for sale. An insider told me Sideshow is only importing 5 due to low demand, and I’m going to corner the market with all 5.

Glade I brought one

Sounds like the re-sell market might be very limited if expectation is 5 people in America will be interested in this. I think HK would undercut your profit margin quite a bit at that point :rotfl

After finally seeing the movie I was think about the accessories add on. 1) that exclusive BD mask really shouldn’t be an ex. In fact this kit should t have an exclusive. 2) hot toys should of also included a BD helmet with 1/2 Tony’s face exposed from the damaged nano tech. 3) like many suggested the 4 blasters that come off his back in the New York City fight. I think that would have been good for the money they wanted for this.

Back