1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO this to go with SE and SS. But dayum. I smell what The Rock is cookin' and it's $15 more than the other two HT Retaliation figs. :monkey1

I didn't really like the movie, but was looking forward to this figure as I'm a fan of the Rock in general. The headsculpt looks fine to me, but the head seems too small and his neck seems too long, plus, the body looks weird to me, like it tapers up and his shoulders aren't wide enough.

Also, at $220 for a basic figure like this, its an easy pass. At this new $200+ price point for all things 1/6th, it has to be a great, if not perfect, representation of a character I love from a movie I love for me to even think about purchasing it. Had this been 2010 when the standard figure was $150, I would've gotten him and probably Snake Eyes to go with him.

Why does everyone want Bruce Willis? I would much rather have Cobra Commander or even Lady Jaye before Colton. But to each their own

G-I-Joe.jpg

G.I.JOKE!!!

How can this be 220 when the Joker DX which just comes with stupid feathers is $230? Hot Toys prices are ****ed. This looks great though

Say thanks to our devalued currency...will only get worse and worse over time

Not too impressed with the headsculpt either. Hopefully HT will improve on it. The custom Rock headsculpts on ebay look better.

Very cool! I was getting concerned it might've been canceled. I'm not worried about the sculpt, I'm sure it'll be adjusted between now and release anyway. All these HT Joe figures will make for great kitbash projects, I'm a big fan of all these actors. Can't wait for Bruce Willis to be revealed! :)

:exactly: :goodpost: I too have faith that this will be tweaked :pray: ...Now bring on cool *** Bruce

LOL You shoulda saved those words for when MOS Superman comes out :lol

Supes will probably be close to $230 or $240. By the time they get to a Bruce Willis Joe, he will be $250....

U know, it makes the double DX Luke seems like very cheap at $300 for TWO full figures. And that was only out about 6 months ago!! Someone should make a chart of all HTs with their pre-order date, actual release date, and pricing, and I think it will be a very interesting database to look at as a reference to how long what figure takes them to make, and how quickly price climbs. :p

I didn't really like the movie, but was looking forward to this figure as I'm a fan of the Rock in general.

Also, at $220 for a basic figure like this, its an easy pass. At this new $200+ price point for all things 1/6th, it has to be a great, if not perfect, representation of a character I love from a movie I love for me to even think about purchasing it. Had this been 2010 when the standard figure was $150, I would've gotten him and probably Snake Eyes to go with him.

Agree on all these points. Was thinking these same things when I first saw the pics. Except the head sculpt looks off, too porous.

Back