1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4711.png

Wonder when Kennedy and Co will start suing cosplayers and halloweeners ( :S ) worldwide. Damned be they if the “wrong” look is chosen!

Hey, they nailed her bum for this release. Neat. Head reuse no good - as per @Gipetto0812 a page or two back (Marvel). Neck non-moveable no good. Ears no good. Seeing Anakin and Padmé side by side in Jedha’s video truly showcase bad HT versus excellent HT.

I want a retake of ANH Leia…

Welp I guess I won’t be moving the eyes.
Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 09-32-23 Hot Toys Padme Amidala Unboxing & Review Star Wars Attack of...png

If taking the head off that thing proves that worrisome I'm just going to grind down the small flanges on the sides of those top tabs. Those are what "click" into the square at the top of the head cavity. The connector will still secure the head just fine without them but that should reduce the stress on the connector when removing the head. Plastic gets more brittle over time so best to eliminate the problem now. Finding a replacement connector like this down the line won't be easy and something tells me HT didn't include a spare in the box for us. :lol

I also don't understand why there is a "crack" in the neck peg. It seems like a designed cut. For what reason ?
Sans titre.png

I also don't understand why there is a "crack" in the neck peg. It seems like a designed cut. For what reason ?
View attachment 688827
I'm not sure why that's there (I'm guessing it's due to the manufacturing process). You see the same cut on wrist pegs where the ball joint meets the post part that goes in the arm. Of course the wrist peg ball is two-piece so the cut is there for clearance when you utilize it to move the hand up and down.

Last edited:
^Yeah not to offend the ghetto but - that is so ghetto. I imagine Anakin will be the same. They could have used a bit of metal there instead of that white cheap plastic. I have plenty of it in my trashcan. I suppose they could have used a magnet like the various Batman's and Darth Maul as well. HT needs to hear our displeasure with this method. Because that **** is going to break.

I thought Padme was a decent background character, but in the grand scheme of things, not my cup of tea as a character or design. Nice to own, but not a must in the Star Wars Universe.

Still need Anakin, Dooku, and ObiWan to name a few. I am lacking collection wise.

One thing i need to know if the peg can be remove and replace, if i had this i would take it out and make the head magnetic

Back