1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awaiting the pupil...

AWAITING THE PUPIL.jpg

Mine arrived today. Managed to get him unboxed but been so exhausted from long hours at work that I’ll have to wait until Tuesday to really get around to posing him up. Great figure though. Wish the cloak had wires and the saber was a darker green but these are nitpicks. This will be my one and only Luke

Mine arrived today. Managed to get him unboxed but been so exhausted from long hours at work that I’ll have to wait until Tuesday to really get around to posing him up. Great figure though. Wish the cloak had wires and the saber was a darker green but these are nitpicks. This will be my one and only Luke
This figure and also the Bespin Luke right out of the box (no futzing) are just the best looking characters--home runs from HT's with these Lukes--I feel lucky that we get figures of this caliber right now.

It's amazing how a simple hair swap can change the overall look of the original HS drastically.

2023-07-04_15.56.17.jpg

I am a die hard ANH and ESB fan. For me, Luke's look in ESB has been prominently ingrained in my brain and I really love his outfit in Mando;
Glad I pulled the trigger to get the snowspeeder HS's hair cuz now I have 'that Luke' in my display :lol.
20230707_095834.jpg

Last edited:
I may have go for a custom cloak for this Luke at some point. The one included with the figure is actually very good, but that satin-like lining in the hood is a miss. Throws off the look. Now I know why they did it (to protect the portrait from color bleed off of the hood) but I'd prefer a more accurate look even if it means having to take a little more caution and care around that issue.

I may have go for a custom cloak for this Luke at some point. The one included with the figure is actually very good, but that satin-like lining in the hood is a miss. Throws off the look. Now I know why they did it (to protect the portrait from color bleed off of the hood) but I'd prefer a more accurate look even if it means having to take a little more caution and care around that issue.
Yes I am thinking the same. We have 2 options for the custom cape for Luke right? Unreal and Jaxon? Which one is better in your opinion?

I finally got this figure yesterday. I have no pictures yet but they will follow soon.

Getting this figure out of the box, looking at this headsculpt for the first time and trying some first poses was almost magical for me. The figure is so good, with an exeptional headsculpt, that it just made me feel very nostalgic to the OT, Luke in his heyday and the love I have for Star Wars ever since I saw snippets of the movies on TV when I was a kid. It was almost overwhelming and I immediately felt the need to pair him with a Han and Leia figure. Unfortunately I don't have those so my hope is on HT for making new versions of them. I suppose I could find a Leia on the aftermarket since they made a bunch of different ones, but Han is a lot harder to track.

Anyway, I'm absolutely awed by this figure and really happy to have it in my collection.

I finally got this figure yesterday. I have no pictures yet but they will follow soon.

Getting this figure out of the box, looking at this headsculpt for the first time and trying some first poses was almost magical for me. The figure is so good, with an exeptional headsculpt, that it just made me feel very nostalgic to the OT, Luke in his heyday and the love I have for Star Wars ever since I saw snippets of the movies on TV when I was a kid. It was almost overwhelming and I immediately felt the need to pair him with a Han and Leia figure. Unfortunately I don't have those so my hope is on HT for making new versions of them. I suppose I could find a Leia on the aftermarket since they made a bunch of different ones, but Han is a lot harder to track.

Anyway, I'm absolutely awed by this figure and really happy to have it in my collection.

Congrats and nice pic! (y) This is my first Luke figure and I'm so excited to have him too! Agreed, new/ different figures of Han & Leia would be most welcome. I was fortunate enough to pick up a Bespin Leia for a good enough price after it had been sold out. I'd really like reissued/revamped ANH figures for that matter. Yep! I get OT vibes from this figure as well! :)

Anyone know where i could get a replacement saber blade? The one that came with the figure is way too light. I'd like a more saturated green color to make it more screen accurate.

Anyone know where i could get a replacement saber blade? The one that came with the figure is way too light. I'd like a more saturated green color to make it more screen accurate.
A few posts back, someone swapped out for an acrylic rod - looked way better. Wasn't sure on the sizing though

Back