1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE this Luke! One of the BEST!

IMG_20230807_200347.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230807_220111.jpg
    IMG_20230807_220111.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I only had ANH Luke from back in the day but since this figure/sculpt was released I have acquired Mando, Bespin, Snowspeeder (and another Bespin sculpt for that figure but wait there's more) - and then I just went totally nuts and purchased a Jedi Deluxe (which will now use the Bespin sculpt previously set aside for Snowspeeder/he can wear the helmet - unless I can find another Mando/Bespin sculpt for a decent price)

I just went totally nuts with Luke in the last month, due to this sculpt and all the various hair combo's I can now use between them.

I think I am all caught up

Although, I would like to use that Endor outfit..:monkey1

Yea I bought 2 of these Mando Luke heads to use for my deluxe Jedi Luke - one for the Endor helmet and one of the various hair pieces. I only have this Luke as my catch all though as the ROTJ look is my favorite and don’t need any of the others even though the latest Bespin DX had me tempted. I like the paint and eye color on this Mando one more than the Bespin DX head.

If you don't need the deluxe I guess I'll share what I've been watching.

$257plus tax.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314779013253

But again as I mentioned in another thread this is one that could go on "clearance" in the future so..

But it's a great figure.

The sculpt alone usually goes for over $100

I was thinking of selling my Luke as I just finished paying off Baspin Luke with SS. But I can't bring myself to do it. Got to pose him without the cloak and he looks amazing.

Even though my collection is OT focused, when I recently bought the Snowspeeder, Bespin and ROTJ Luke, I've been strongly considering getting this one too.

This is absolutely my last Disney plus figure and I have I only have a few. If they make a decent thrawn, I may use this with him as my heir to the empire display. I’ve been on the fence about canceling this, but it’s luke and for me, that was the best part of any Disney show. Fomo is real.

I've managed to hold out on this figure even though that final scene of his appearance is one of my favorite Star Wars moments of all time.

But if he ever goes on sale...

I think you you were to have 1 non OT figure this would be it. To me I think it kinda fits in with OT stuff nicely.
It just tags nicely onto the end of Luke's story. A little glimpse into the master he becomes.
I need ANH farmboy Luke too so I can have all the phases of Luke, finish it all off with Mando season 2 Luke. Then no more. I think that's a good representation of Luke.

It just tags nicely onto the end of Luke's story. A little glimpse into the master he becomes.
I need ANH farmboy Luke too so I can have all the phases of Luke, finish it all off with Mando season 2 Luke. Then no more. I think that's a good representation of Luke.

It really does cap it off nicely. Like from ROTJ Luke Jedi Knight to Mando Season 2 Luke Jedi Master.

Back