1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the Dark Trooper accessory. It is a little strange that it's only the torso but I think it helps not take away from the focal point of Luke.

Whats the standard ver like?
Looks like no Dark Trooper torso.

AC7524F8-99AE-43DA-9D1F-223D690D7851.jpeg

Hm, Deluxe may be the way to go just to have the torso accessory. Mostly depending on the price difference though.

I know this is off topic...but does Hot Toys just have Marvel fans by the short hairs? I'm looking forward to this What-If? series but this is crazy.

We knew it was coming, so it’s nice to finally see it.

I just wish they had picked a different word for their Deluxe versions (with extra accessories) because now it gets a little mixed up with their DX name (with moving eyes).

And on top of that this has a Special Edition version.

So you could potentially be ordering the Sideshow Exclusive DX Deluxe Special Edition The Mandalorian Luke Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure.

Check the pricing. Given the price difference between HK and US for Cyborg this will be around $330 at Sideshow.
didn't notice the deluxe is more expansive than Cyborg. o_O Might have to go for standard version instead.

The scene where Luke is force crushing the Dark Trooper only shows it being destroyed from the waist up. So while it still may seem weird not to have the entire body, it's screen accurate.

dacc262345e365410842b47512e4a974.png

Grogu is kinda reminding me of a Mezco Mezit now. Just getting tossed in there with the figures for the heck of it. 😄 At least he has articulation this time.

Ah its the Force Awakens R2. Forgot about that one as well as the rest of that trilogy.

It's the spikes on his shoulders that I've been curious about. I couldn't find anything about them before, when the episode aired.

What purpose they served, and why they disappear later.

Back