1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious how the standard version will be priced. It’s fairly bare bones so it shouldn’t be crazy, but the Mando hype may add to its cost.
That and it being a DX so upgraded packing that I think all Hot Toys are deserving of.

also noticed Grogu has different arms

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if R2 is offered separately. He’s in the promo pictures, which feels like a definite teaser to me.

Hot Toys isn’t stupid. They know people want to recreate that scene, so why not milk as many Mando releases as possible?

Last edited:
The floating torso is interesting, but a bit odd. Looks like the one he force crushed, but it ought to be wreckage on the floor as it was standing (on legs!) when he attacked it.

Probably so they can sell him individually without all the extra accessories for a higher price. Still a decent chance I bet. If it doesn't happen the price of the existing HT R2 will shoot into the stratosphere.
There is small differences, mainly on the middle leg. Hope that signals a new one and not higher than the Deluxe that I should have gotten.

mms511-r4.jpg
FB_IMG_1627880560308.jpg

Held out on all the other Luke figures from Hot Toys. Will settle for this one. Hope they reissue that R2. Kind of weird that they didn't for this.

The floating torso is interesting, but a bit odd. Looks like the one he force crushed, but it ought to be wreckage on the floor as it was standing (on legs!) when he attacked it.

I'm willing to cut them some slack on this I suppose. Making a complete crushed trooper would probably add more to the cost than what most folks would be willing to spend.

The sequence would be wrong, but you could kinda try obscuring the crushed torso behind a clean Dark Trooper on the shelf :lol

I was told it was a Luke R2 Grogue deluxe set. I don’t know what changed or if R2 will be offered separately. Perhaps source seen the pics and it was a misunderstanding.
Probably just wishful thinking as that seems like it would have been the obvious thing to do.

Few days late? I said this early July.

Howard virtually confirmed it in May. :wink1:

Everybody and their pet knew he was coming.

Howard's a fan of The Mandalorian, and Luke is his favourite Star Wars character. (Milk Magazine #996, May 2021)

"Mando is like the dawn after the dark. Especially Luke, he was redeemed, unlike episode 8."

I'm not the world's biggest Luke fan, but I do want him for completionism's sake, and it's unlikely they'll release another ROTJ-esque one after this. I'll wait and ruminate on this a bit. Now were's that General Kenobi HT?

Back