1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard virtually confirmed it in May. :wink1:

Everybody and their pet knew he was coming.

Howard's a fan of The Mandalorian, and Luke is his favourite Star Wars character. (Milk Magazine #996, May 2021)

"Mando is like the dawn after the dark. Especially Luke, he was redeemed, unlike episode 8."
In May? Everyone and their grandmother knew this one was coming before the episode was over lol

Probably just wishful thinking as that seems like it would have been the obvious thing to do.

Howard virtually confirmed it in May. :wink1:

Everybody and their pet knew he was coming.

Howard's a fan of The Mandalorian, and Luke is his favourite Star Wars character. (Milk Magazine #996, May 2021)

"Mando is like the dawn after the dark. Especially Luke, he was redeemed, unlike episode 8."
Yep, we all assumed the same obvious things. The rumor came out with Justin and Jedha then Ass Clown Duckwad wants the attention off of it and people keep giving it to him.

I'm so glad to see a Luke head sculpt without an open mouth. I don't know why but I mostly don't care for open mouthed head sculpts on figures. 1/6 or 1/12. Extremely rare exceptions.
Few days late? I said this early July.
I was referencing to it being revealed earlier at Sideshow Con. Only trying to have fun with this.

Instant buy for me. I like the sculpt more then the one from the Jedi version. First Hot toys headsculpt that really looks like Mark in his younger years.

People be on Luke like Grogu on Mando...

Grogu discovers gif.gif

Yep, we all assumed the same obvious things. The rumor came out with Justin and Jedha then Ass Clown Duckwad wants the attention off of it and people keep giving it to him.
As others have said, everybody and their brother, grandmother, and pet knew this was coming. I don't think anybody was doubting it and not one person is seriously being given credit for it.

I don't know why they didn't send this to Sideshow Con though where the Star Wars brand is most popular. Maybe they didn't want to take any attention away from the other prototypes? I'm not sure, especially if this was so close to being ready to go up for pre-order.

Thought you blocked me Dumbicus?

What of everything else I knew? Kuiil? Rancor? Koska? Fett Fennec Throne? Etc... I’m trying to be as transparent as I can now without giving up my source.

View attachment 533232
A quick comparison between the two headsculpts. I like the new one so much better. What do you think guys?
They actually did quite well in matching the odd look the CG Luke had in Mando. Was also sick of seeing them reuse that stupid open mouth sculpt for every single Luke figure.

I'm honestly SHOCKED that they didn't reuse it for this figure. I'm glad they didn't.

lf1jCYC.png
226077294_10158164048122344_7607779544519684180_n.jpg

I think the old sculpt looks more like Mark. New sculpt looks more "accurate" to Mando, which looks more like the double. Though, I'd be curious to see the sculpt with better hair, would probably look way better.

Honestly surprised they didn't do a wired cloak considering all the customs out there. Looks cool though, will be curious to see production pics.

Wish the Dark Trooper was more like the battle droid parts that came with Ep3 Obi-Wan, or just a special base. The floating torso is strange imo.

Is it wrong the parts I want most from this are the gloved grip and dark trooper? lol

Agreed that I thought there would be some major wire work into the cloak. Jaxxon still in biz for that custom cape.

Back