1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fett will ship from SS not long after he’s up, correct?
I see Neo won’t be shipping until December. I’d love to be able to get Fett on the shelf much sooner.

I want to like this more than I do, but I am just so over the all black look. It was always a cool concept to have an all black stormtrooper or boba Fett or what have you. Now every other armored sw characters gets the all black treatment.

I want to like this more than I do, but I am just so over the all black look. It was always a cool concept to have an all black stormtrooper or boba Fett or what have you. Now every other armored sw characters gets the all black treatment.
Same. I really want to like this (having a Boba Fettish) but it’s just not speaking to me.

Really? I've been on Earth,how about yourself? There was an SDCC Sith Trooper. Here. On Earth. Try as you might, we can't erase that from history. Also, it wasn't sooooo many years ago as you were clearly implying. 2019. Soo there was 2020 and 2021 without...perhaps COVID related. So I asked a question that isn't strange. Something that happened. Long ago. In the Before times. God this place is so unnecessarily snarky at times.
Jezz calm down bro I'm just teasing you not trying to break your balls or something.

Where are the SDCC exclusives? Don't we usually see those by now?
There was an SDCC Sith Trooper. Here. On Earth. Try as you might, we can't erase that from history.

Convention specific exclusives are extremely rare. There've only been a couple, like the SDCC Sith Trooper you mentioned and the couple of Celebration exclusives like the Spacetrooper and the two recent Chrome figures.

Which is good for us since chasing convention exclusives is such a pain. That SDCC Sith Trooper was more of an outlier really, and a weird exclusive. Not even really an exclusive; maybe more like a special early release. And I'm fine with that figure. It's the movie I'd like to erase from history personally. :lol

Smetimes the words/names kind of get mixed up but the Toy Fair exclusives are separate, making up the set of 3-4 figures that are available normally at Sideshow. They're only really hard to get in Asia where you have to line up or win a raffle to buy it.

Again, to all y'all going "I'm not buying this, ugh, pass" I say:

good-good-i-like-your-way-of-thinking.jpg

Mwahahahaha HE WILL!! BE MINE

So they did go with pleather under the chest armour, thats frustrating. Especially as thats where the support grabber will need to go too

Shadows of the Empire will always be my canon for the period between ESB and ROTJ.

As far as the figure, on one hand I do have all the OT Boba variants from Hot Toys so far, but on the other I find most all-black figures to be pretty boring on the shelf. Plus in general I just can’t take the new comics seriously at all as canon. So I dunno.

Everyone pointing out that the HK allotment has already sold out, I don’t know if that necessarily means anything for us outside HK. For one, the resellers may be betting that it will be the hottest seller of the three for the international customers and so they bought up more of that figure than the other figures. Or Hot Toys just didn’t allocate as many in HK because Star Wars isn’t as popular there.
I agree with all the statements here.

SOTE will always be my Canon.
The first multimedia event for Star wars during the Dark Times.

I too am betting reseller's have bought these up in Asia hoping to cash in.
Goodluck if you're reading this.lol

SOTE was the first big multimedia event though I consider the publication of Heir to the Empire to be the first breath of fresh air during the dark times. Both were exciting events! I had the book, video game, action figures, and even the CD of the soundtrack for SOTE. It was a neat concept.

Again, to all y'all going "I'm not buying this, ugh, pass" I say:

View attachment 587329

Mwahahahaha HE WILL!! BE MINE
I vaguely remember you posting once that you'd love a figure of this comic version of Boba.
It's nice when collectors get to have the figures they really want but doubt will ever get made. But here he is! Happy collectors are a beautiful thing to see.

Back