1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you are! Good news Rbeato!!
Yeah, I remember back a page you gave up hope of having it in your collection.
Indeed I was. In the end tho; TW came through like they said they would and have in the past for me. Crazy too because I never paid shipping on it and they shipped it DHL 🤷🏻‍♂️ another win lol

This figure is incredible!!! Can’t wait till I can get him fully set up.

Attachments

• 58EA7358-38CC-4FC5-B679-99CE0655B7B0.jpeg
    58EA7358-38CC-4FC5-B679-99CE0655B7B0.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0

If you really want it, the prices have really come down. There’s a new and sealed one for sale on this forum for a reasonable price.

There seems to be an over abundance around right now. Prices might go back up when the availability goes down again.

Yea a very nice figure and indeed the price came down a lot in comparison with the first one at almost $1,000 on Ebay

Yea a very nice figure and indeed the price came down a lot in comparison with the first one at almost $1,000 on Ebay
To quote Palps from Robot Chicken Star Wars: "Buy in haste, repent in leisure...". Ok, not exactly the quote but close enough for this! For those who don't have the figure, it really is a tremendous figure that I'm super happy I snagged when it was available. I had a waitlist on Sideshow that finally declined a few weeks ago so I suspect the hope for further conversions is probably slim.

If you really want it, the prices have really come down. There’s a new and sealed one for sale on this forum for a reasonable price.

There seems to be an over abundance around right now. Prices might go back up when the availability goes down again.
I don’t know how to send a pm…sorry, any help?

I don’t know how to send a pm…sorry, any help?

Looks like the one I saw sold yesterday.

But for future reference, click on someone’s username and hit “start conversation”.

Keep an eye on eBay though. Doesn’t hurt to try to make some best offers as well. Someone might bite if they want to move the figure.

Yeah with this one, I think I’m done with Boba. He’s really nice. Only read issue 1&2 where this debuted but I like it a lot.

Looks like the one I saw sold yesterday.

But for future reference, click on someone’s username and hit “start conversation”.

Keep an eye on eBay though. Doesn’t hurt to try to make some best offers as well. Someone might bite if they want to move the figure.
good, thank you.

Toys Wonderland is offering 30 of these on 18 November starting at 03:00 GMT. $255 USD.

Just got an e-mail from them advertising it.

i got mine already but for some of you still wanting it…. Good luck!
Thanks going out to phantom65 who posted this. As soon as I saw it I was able to secure my Boba Fett Arena Suit figure! I’m sure I paid more for it than if I would have watched later or shopped E-#@$ , but I have never been comfortable using that site.
Took a while to get it shipped here, but he arrived late last night. Have to work today, so I hope to open him up tomorrow.
Thanks again phantom65!!
B3B32235-5222-4727-8812-B98254BC752D.jpeg

Wow Lol, I was wondering if you ever received it! That was quite a wait, but glad to hear it finally came. 🤗

Congrats and enjoy SwTaArRs!

Thanks going out to phantom65 who posted this. As soon as I saw it I was able to secure my Boba Fett Arena Suit figure! I’m sure I paid more for it than if I would have watched later or shopped E-#@$ , but I have never been comfortable using that site.
Took a while to get it shipped here, but he arrived late last night. Have to work today, so I hope to open him up tomorrow.
Thanks again phantom65!!View attachment 613987
Good to hear you got it! Glad to help!

Awesome figure… super happy with it.

Back