1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

387724-B7442-DC2-A505-4236-A5-F8-053182-A8-C0-E0.gif

A comic black suit BF??? So cool! :panic:

Last edited:
Well that was a Celebration exclusive I think. The Toy Fair ones have all been made in large quantities, for the last couple years anyway.
I think so as well. I dont know how many were buying these back in the day but there was also a superlimited predator figure, only problem was it wasnt limited at all and I recall 1 seller having a huge quantity of them. In other words dont buy the hype that these are limited at all.

I think this version of boba is cool but so was the holiday and vintage versions and I didnt get those either.

I really like this and will more than likely pick it up but i am really put off by the pleather under the chest plate. Should have gone with just same material as the rest of the suit!

Doesn't look like pleather to me, looks more like the soft material they used on the Mando Scout Trooper boots. It looks different from Jangos vest.

Those closer up pics on page 4 make it look like it could be but you could be right and hope you are. Im gonna wait for a review before i jump on it to know for sure though

I really like this and will more than likely pick it up but i am really put off by the pleather under the chest plate. Should have gone with just same material as the rest of the suit!
Wouldn't it just be the same material they used on the ESB Fett? I haven't had any problems with that nor heard of others having issues.

Wouldn't it just be the same material they used on the ESB Fett? I haven't had any problems with that nor heard of others having issues.
Im not sure, i dont own a fett in the collection, if it is then it should be all good but i just try to limit any pleather wearing figs in my collection as i dont want to drop a load of cash on something that will flake in time. Hard to tell in the ESB reviews due to the colour. Just looks different in black but could just be due to the lighting.

Im not sure, i dont own a fett in the collection, if it is then it should be all good but i just try to limit any pleather wearing figs in my collection as i dont want to drop a load of cash on something that will flake in time. Hard to tell in the ESB reviews due to the colour. Just looks different in black but could just be due to the lighting.

From the SS listing of the ESB Hot Toys Deluxe Fett:

Costume:
  • One (1) Boba Fett’s Mandalorian armor with weathering effect
  • One (1) gray flight suit
  • One (1) yellow cape
  • One (1) leather-like brown belt with pouches
The pictures clearly show it is quite different from the "leather-like" material.

Yeah the ESB ones looks to be almost a silky cotton material so hopefully its the same but black and just the lighting givinf off a different look. Im sure a review will be up in a day or 2

It has been this way for years which planet you been living on ?
Really? I've been on Earth,how about yourself? There was an SDCC Sith Trooper. Here. On Earth. Try as you might, we can't erase that from history. Also, it wasn't sooooo many years ago as you were clearly implying. 2019. Soo there was 2020 and 2021 without...perhaps COVID related. So I asked a question that isn't strange. Something that happened. Long ago. In the Before times. God this place is so unnecessarily snarky at times.

Last edited:
I'm hoping thats not actually pleather too. Thought, Why would they do that?!
We will find out soon enough. Just saw some in hand pics on instagram and i am still not convinced what material it is either way. Fingers crossed its that shiny cotton like in clothes labels

He is out in the wild already:

Nicklaus Hendo

53 mins ·

Quick snap
📸

This looks ........ awesome !!!!
Boba Fett: In Stock (limited to 300 in Hong Kong)
Ironman: Jul to Aug 2022 (yes 2022, not typo)
Neo: Q3 2023

View attachment 586988View attachment 586989

View attachment 587056

View attachment 587057

two more photos found on twitter @6thscale_KaWu

Man, the predominate black color scheme is just so good to me :thud::thud:

I friggin' dig BF's armor, and I only have the ESB and Mando Sarlacc-damaged BF figures thus far, but this is :thud:

Okay I gotta be honest. I hate that I don’t hate it.

Cool comic but at first I was still like meh repaint. But the more I look at it the more I kind of like it. The suit has a bit of that off kilter EU 90’s paint-everything-black charm to it so I think that helps. Like Shadow Stormtroopers.

But c’mon Hot Toys. The one time they could’ve reused the stupid sand base and no one would’ve batted an eye because it’s already a repaint and they adapt the nicer Kerberos/Battling Cap/Alita base for it.

What the hell. Just give us this type of stand all the time.

View attachment 586977

Yeah that base has a more elegant feel to it, would be awesome if they reused that one more often.

Eh I would have been much more tempted by another all-white prototype version. Much cooler look for him.

That'd be a sick exclusive for next year!!

So it's basically a chrome Boba. Like the Chrome clones. HT on a SW chrome run.
I like the base though!

Yeah it does look like a black chrome Boba :lol Even if it was branded as a black chrome version, no doubt the BF collectors would buy it up :lol (Me too lol)

Last edited:
Okay...EXCUUUSSSSSEEEE me Mr. Snarky dots. It gets confusing considering sometimes we get "SDCC Exclusives" and sometimes "ToyFair Exclusives" sooooo it's not bizarre to ask that question
No problem. Don't read too much into the dots. Was just a short sentence, so needed something at the end.

Back