1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in California, sideshow ships from California so i get taxed...eBay if bought from a seller outta state, no taxes. That's my thing.

Ridiculous, got my shipping notice from SS but still haven't setup the one I bought at STGCC. Honestly though, I'm so excited for the diecast WM and Mk. XV Sneaky. Mk. VII body is boring to me now regardless of the paint mainly down to the articulation limiting natural looking poses. Especially when you're trying to display 6 different versions of the same design.

SS was cool enough to take my final 2 flex pays ( Nov and Dec ) today at @ 5pm and it already has a tracking #.

Mine arrived yesterday -- in my opinion, this is the nicest mark VII so far. The paint app is nearly perfect, it highlights parts of the VII I never even noticed before.

Alos, this is hands down my favorite HT package design of all time. A real treat to unbox. I'll post some flics once I'm through the weekends birthday celebrations. :yess:

Received mine last week and totally agree, presence is exquisite and the white base makes it a very stylish and collection worthy set... however... the price tag did left a bit of a bitter after taste nonetheless LOL

Received mine last week and totally agree, presence is exquisite and the white base makes it a very stylish and collection worthy set... however... the price tag did left a bit of a bitter after taste nonetheless LOL

I've become so use to IM diecast pricing that I was actually pretty happy when I saw the bill. That base tho right?! Damn -- super high quality, love that mirror finish.

I just converted my payment plan order to full order. Hopefully mine gets processed and shipped out tomorrow.

Here's a quick one before some real shots go down:

SUBZ.jpg

I just converted my payment plan order to full order. Hopefully mine gets processed and shipped out tomorrow.

Call them or chat online with them when they open. I had 2 payments left and mine order was charged and shipped within 4 hours

This pic answers one I had with how the white compares to Starboost, thanks for sharing!

Love how they look like they are floating in space

Sub Zero is for sure not white -- he's made up af varying hues of grey. I'll do a better showing this Starboost later -- it's a very noticeable color difference when you have them side by side.

Back