1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a very "complete" Diecast version from the movie....battle damaged parts and all of the weapon options. I'm kinda stuck with my 6 IM armours..but I may but that if it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this guy in yesterday, worked till late but I opened him up as soon as I got home. Wow. That's all I'll say, the paint application on this one is incredible...This is one of my favorites now. And he looks awesome next to the Stealth Mark VII.

Sub Freezer copy.jpg

Oh you rich people with your defrosted freezers. I mean a proper photo with a freezer full of ice! lol I once used Hoth Micro Machines in my little work freezer 20 years ago because the freezer was overgrown with ice. Had a nice little Hoth battle scene.
A for effort though, Skillerwhale. A for effort. :D
Ryan

Oh you rich people with your defrosted freezers. I mean a proper photo with a freezer full of ice! lol I once used Hoth Micro Machines in my little work freezer 20 years ago because the freezer was overgrown with ice. Had a nice little Hoth battle scene.
A for effort though, Skillerwhale. A for effort. :D
Ryan

:rotfl

This looks fantastic. I wish they had used the new plastic waist piece though.

I just got this in yesterday - very fitting as it was the first really cold day where I live. As I worked through the layers of packaging on this, it kept getting warmer towards the center and this armor even felt warm to the touch. I assume UPS had this stored next to a heater. So far, everything is fine, but the repulsors don't light up on either arm. I'm hoping it's just defective batteries.

Anyway, I am excited to have this! The white color scheme really brings out all the details on this suit. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Back