1/6 Hot Toys - Artist Collection - Kerberos Panzer Jäger Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you buy panzer cop you'd have to buy the 2 Killzone figures. 3A also have a few panzer cop like figures.

I have no real interest in the subject matter but I think the design is really nice. I am on the fence for this. Looks like it has the possibility of being a really stellar piece. It would fit in well with my "designed" period military figures. Price is high, but still tempted anyway.

I like the headsculpt and armour, but the chintzy elastic straps on the vambraces and rerebraces sort of kill it...

I'm digging this figure for no other reason than I think it looks completely bad-a$$. I saw the Sideshow link and loved it without knowing a single thing about the story, and now I've got something to research.

I'm not too keen on the obvious Ed Harris sculpt. Why make it so obvious rather than just some generic-looking German-ish face? Also, the initial Jin Roh pics that were posted early in the thread look like Ashley Wood must have used them for the prototype of half of his 3A grunts and Noms.

I wonder if there was any rough sculpts of Batman Returns pieces sitting on the shelf watching this figures development/sculpting process since Jan 2012!

Yeah 300 is a bit much, even though the detail is amazing. Just not something I'm dying to have.

It's awesome. I would def be interested in getting it, if it weren't THAT expensive. It just seems to expensive for what you get.

wanna this bad cause the HS remind me a lot of maschinen krieger, but price is high, still understandable I think
I mean, it's collaboration series, I guess the expensive part is paying those artists to do this job. look at samurai predator, it ain't cheap either

I really like the Maximilian inspired armor for this one.

2537963740_7e5d32e108_o.jpg
871237324_067e04d1ea.jpg
Zbroja_1514.JPG

Robbie, you have just made my entire weekend.

Why?

Because never in life have would I have known that someone once had armor made………for their mustache!!!!

:clap

Beautiful figure. It's worth the price if you have an affinity for the subject matter. Lots of detail and this will be a small run compared to something like Terminator or Iron Man. Ultimately it's not a piece I need to own but it's gotta be a dream come true for fans.

I think collectors are kinda spoiled, honestly. This is pretty obscure for HT and if this were coming from a custom artist (and really there aren't any capable of producing the figure with the same detail and sharpness as HT -- not to mention LED eyes) it'd be $500.00 - $1500.00. I'm grateful we at least get to choose whether to buy cool releases like this, as opposed to just *****ing about price all the time.

Back