1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I'm not bending her arms at all, i'll pick a pose where they can be straight. They really need to drop this rubber elbow b*ll****, it just doesn't work well.

:exactly: Museum pose it is then!

Those videos man... Horrific. I'm actually concerned about dropping £150 on this figure now. It is almost paid off so I won't cancel but I'll be doing a thorough QC check when I get her.

Their design and "rubber' skin needs a lot of work...but they say don't turn it outwards for a reason...but a moving metal frame under rubber doesn't seem like a good idea...I think a full plastic arm would not look that bad...other male figures like Thor look good without sleeves...

Seeing the elbows does not make me change my mind on getting her. Just ensures I don't bend anything.

Exactly. We all know the potential issues - we just need to treat her like a lady!

If I'm honest, I rarely bend the arms on my figures and I keep them mostly in museum poses. I should collect statues really... :slap

Seeing the elbows does not make me change my mind on getting her. Just ensures I don't bend anything.

:exactly: I'll be keeping my order as well. I really do like the look of this figure. Definitely be a museum pose for this one.

Exactly. We all know the potential issues - we just need to treat her like a lady!

If I'm honest, I rarely bend the arms on my figures and I keep them mostly in museum poses. I should collect statues really... :slap

You and me both. After 10 years of collecting, my 1:6 still mostly remain museum. I'm so boring.

You and me both. After 10 years of collecting, my 1:6 still mostly remain museum. I'm so cool.

I agree :rock :monkey3

I have nothing against museum poses. Its a perfectly acceptable way to display figures

I agree :rock :monkey3

I have nothing against museum poses. Its a perfectly acceptable way to display figures

To be honest, the amount of time I spend looking at my collection is so slim, that I don't even notice anyways. We have an entire room that's just for collectibles (and room, we are running out of) and it's not a room we sit in. Next house, we may need to fix that.

To be honest, the amount of time I spend looking at my collection is so slim, that I don't even notice anyways. We have an entire room that's just for collectibles (and room, we are running out of) and it's not a room we sit in. Next house, we may need to fix that.

:goodpost: :hi5:

Sounds like an awesome room! My detolf is next to my desk in the dining room, which joins to the living room (open plan) so I'm always perving at my collection :D

Sounds awesome :drool...I'd love to be able to have my own collection room.

Back