1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotggandq.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Honestly, haven't seen a single pic yet that you could not argue "crazy eye" on...

Yeah, every pic that I see has some sort of crazy eye on it, even the prototype pics. I guess we just have to live with it.

what are you nuts Id gladly pay you tuesday for that Gamora today, both the iris and the pupils are spot on man :clap Im returning mine tomorrow and going to re-order one soon and if that dont work then Il wait until 2017 for Guardains 2 :impatient: :gah:

Yes indeed just heard back from sideshow they said all Gamora's have these eyes. So I will love her the same crazy eye and all lol!

Yeah... I think the only thing that makes sense to do at this point is to gang up and run The Clown Prince the Hell out of town on a rail for drawing all of our attention to this issue in the first freaking place!! Who's with me? :lol

Yeah... I think the only thing that makes sense to do at this point is to gang up and run The Clown Prince the Hell out of town on a rail for drawing all of our attention to this issue in the first freaking place!! Who's with me? :lol

:lol Didnt mean to go down that path I though I got screwed with a bad one the majority of pics if seen here are great. Im not discouraged yet Im going to re-order with the new coupon code

the green whore in da houuuuuuuuuuuuuse!

Arrived today, beat up box from UPS aholes and all.

Def a static pose figure... but honestly, these figures together look amazing... I can NOT wait for the rest of the crew!!!

Goy mine today and I have to say that she is great! I was looking forward to her the least of the four so far, and she is really a great figure-she looks great next to StarLord!

:yess: :yess: More awesome pics!! These are excellent photos everyone - you are all doing a great job of tiding me over until I get mine! :impatient:

Great photos! I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty but will have to Wai as I ordered from a UK seller.

Thanks Brainiac, Starboost is a Gem, fits in well with the Guardians, can't wait to get Groot and Rocket man!

Back