1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today!! Post some pics once my 1/6 wild gunman arcade is complete.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Here's my look at the new Hot Toys MMS379 Marty McFly from Back to the Future 2. A few nits to pick, but overall a nice variant of the character to add to the collection. Looking forward to getting Doc Brown early in 2018!

I little underwhelmed when I first got him in hand. Had a couple days to mess around with him. Finally got him into a pose i am happy with. I think it helps the overall look of the character. Had to use some putty on his right foot and attached it to the grill of the car or male this work.

6EBCDA65-F4B9-4B49-BA21-58D605583720.jpeg0A3E7C3F-12CC-4519-949B-102B63908B2F.jpeg

Hey McFly, you bojo! Hoverboards don't work on water!

Overall I'm happy with this one. My only gripes are the neutral facial expression that doesn't really help with action poses on the hoverboard using the water stand. The waist grabber and its effects on the jacket long term also concern me. I also wish the pants were just a bit longer.

I was hoping to fit both Marty's and Doc on the shelf, but it already looks cramped.

KexT8vH.jpg

Loving this figure. Always wanted a Marty figure when I was a kid and I absolutely love finally having one.

20171230_133225.jpg

Looks a lot better, think i'll do the same when he arrives. I'm tempted to repaint the cap as well, in various shades of fluorescent colours. Right now, it just looks silver.

Is no one planning a Marty Junior custom? Turn the Jeans inside out, give him a white T-shirt, lengthen one of the sleeves and mess up his hair a bit. Seems quite a simple one to do.

Back