1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.kids-logic.com/shop-by-...oard-back-to-the-future-part-ii-set-of-5.html

Just got this hover board set to prepare for Marty II. The hovering effect looks so awesome on the shelf. Quality of the boards are pretty great too! They each have a nice heft to them.

Also, their hovering DeLorean would be a nice "accent" to a BTTFII display even though it's not to scale.

Those look great, the HT Marty 2 will be able to stand on one of those safely?

Might get that Delorean to if HT don't release the part 2 version or I decide I don't have the space for it.

Might get that Delorean to if HT don't release the part 2 version or I decide I don't have the space for it.

What I was thinking. Probably not, seeing as how tricky it is to get the figs to stand upright without a stand. Would be cool to have a hovering board either way.

Are they even gonna release the Delorean from bttf part 2? Thats what im really waiting on to be honest. Between this, the hot toys bvs batmobile and blitzways ecto 1 i want one of them but no news on any of them so far....grr....

I am in the same boat. I just started collecting hot toys figure and this Delorean from BTTF2 is the holly grail. I only hope the pre order comes soon.

Not on his own. You might be able to get creative with a dynamic stand or some sort, but even then you'll have to find a way to stop the hover board from spinning.

Not on his own. You might be able to get creative with a dynamic stand or some sort, but even then you'll have to find a way to stop the hover board from spinning.

hoverboard.gif

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the place to post this but here it goes. Today my 1/6 scale wild gunman arcade came in. Overall it is a very good looking arcade. But I'm a protectionist so I must modify. I removed the sticker screen and backing cause it wasn't correct. I'm in the process of adding a different screen plus lighting. Attached is a pic of the start
5f4b26f23ba1626bcdc6ef484fc7501d.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

That looks pretty cool. I presume you got the EX version then? The EX comes with the Wild Gunman pistol, correct?

I plan on picking this figure up once he releases.

Unless I'm looking in the wrong places we don't seem to get access to these exclusives in the UK.

That looks pretty cool. I presume you got the EX version then? The EX comes with the Wild Gunman pistol, correct?

I plan on picking this figure up once he releases.
Yup I have that on pre order. I wanted to get this started. Though. I didn't think there would be this much moding. It's going to look really good by the time the figure is released.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I hope this figure is released in Q3 as Hot Toys planned. Just have a bad feeling with so much DC, Marvel and Star Wars stuff for them to push they might see this as low priority and keep delaying it.

Just an update on my wild gunman. Im still working on the screen. It's ready and working. I need to put in the glass in the front. Over all I think it's looking quite grand.
09a8f7704545dae0a1da09338076f845.jpg
62aa59c756c313f42a29aeb9891385e7.jpg
9ec132d06d0f93be2effab4181be8f6a.jpg

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Where did you get this babies toy?
The bulk of it was 333minatures on etsy. Be warned. It's a start! there were a lot of mistakes and glue finger prints all over it. The screen was a paper decal glued to the wood. Unsatisfactory in my eyes. Decided the screen needed to light up.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Back