1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And finally some comparison images:
HT Doc Comparisons 2.jpg

... I guess you could keep the shades on him, but it defeats the point a bit. Fingers crossed they tweak the sculpt. They seemed to hit it out the park with their suicide squad sculpts and TFA Skywalker.

So I wonder if all these reveals are going up for pre-order today or if they'll be spread out. Quite a few things from last night I'd like to get. Marty and Doc are top priority though.

Well that's totally ruined the original sculpt for me lol!

Haha. I know the feeling from other people's digital mods (especially with the HT Ripley).

....pretty much. Although to be fair to Hot Toys they did get it close enough that the necessary changes, though having a significant effect, are very localised to a small area of the sculpt.

Fingers crossed the pending licensor approval means they will tweak the eyes/ eyebrows and hair color. The headsculpt is awesome apart from the brows!

The expression fits and looks pretty good. I'll get it for sure since I need doc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Eyes and Eyebrows..... a bit more bug eye'd and LOWER THOSE CATERPILLARS BEFORE THEY CRAWL OFF THIS HEAD!

I will PO and probably pick up a spare head to attempt the MOD>..

Lowering the eyebrows alone isn't enough. You've gotta do what Freakazoid did with the eyes and have one brow more arched than the other. That put so much of the Doc's character into it. I can hardly believe someone nailed it so quickly after the reveal.

IMO J.C.'s sculpt looks as if the eyebrows are lower. Makes me somewhat confident the final production piece will be better. I'm getting this either way though. Lots of people are trashing it in other forums, however I think some of the specifics among criticisms are marginally unwarranted.
63ac7b1d336d8d21bc82c33a6cffd9aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back