1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I do prefer sculpted hair, I will say that the hair on this figure kind of resembles more the 1955 Doc than it does the 1985 Doc. The 1985 Doc's hair was more wild.

Bought of course, really glad the hair is sculpted. Hope there is an entrepreneur out there working on radiation suits.

37bfbc4a488364e1a01576b793f22e54.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The inclusion of the newspaper and money case is odd, considering he wasn't wearing that outfit when he was using those items. Maybe his alternate 2015 outfit (train shirt, brown cargo pants) wasn't shown, but will be included. Here's hoping.

The inclusion of the newspaper and money case is odd, considering he wasn't wearing that outfit when he was using those items. Maybe his alternate 2015 outfit (train shirt, brown cargo pants) wasn't shown, but will be included. Here's hoping.

The newspaper is OK from when they arrive in 2015, but I agree the suitcase is an odd inclusion
cba5df48a0352e59c896dd8180ab3e31.jpg

Decent accessories. Looks like he has the USA Today, the binoculars, and the suitcase with the various currencies. Agreed that the suitcase is a bit odd considering we don't see him with it early in the film when he's wearing this outfit. It'd be cool if he has an alternate outfit but I'm not counting on it. I would think that the almanac and bag with receipt would be good accessories but I don't see them.

Am I the only one who wanted rooted hair on his Doc dollie? :lol

I need a Libyan terrorist collaborator Doc Brown.

I thought that's the way they were gonna go and then HTs pulled a fast one and do the only look they can with sculpted hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does he have the suitcase when he hands Marty $50 to spend at the Cafe 80's? I can't recall.

He has a different outfit on in the scene where he has the briefcase though. I won't complain about its inclusion but it isn't really scene accurate.

Back