1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a Doc...Hell my Marty is in a box waiting for a Doc....

This just isn’t it.....

Dunno might have to sell Marty and save space....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered at a good price from hk. I think this will be the last Doc we’ll see....[emoji25]

I really do love the head sculpt and body. I just hate that future outfit. Its only featured for a few minutes in the movie and kind of goofy looking. Definitely not the definitive Doc if this is the only one we are going to get. Wish that custom clothing thread didn't disappear two years ago.

I really do love the head sculpt and body. I just hate that future outfit. Its only featured for a few minutes in the movie and kind of goofy looking. Definitely not the definitive Doc if this is the only one we are going to get. Wish that custom clothing thread didn't disappear two years ago.

I think the tailoring is amazing on the fig, the boots are something else. but yeah the white boiler suit is the one we all wanted.

I think the tailoring is amazing on the fig, the boots are something else. but yeah the white boiler suit is the one we all wanted.

You mean DEVO suit....

Never caught this line until watching it with subtitles on this week.....

Marty asks Doc if it’s a DEVO suit...
a4a6f76c19fb7ea6ed989e832f6f4f2d.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have even settled for the other outfit he wears in Part 2. At least he has that one for most of the movie.

Yeah got it, Oh yeah big disappointment for anyone wanting to stick Doc in their DeLorean :gah:

I should be getting my DeLorean in a week or 2. Is it possible to remove the seats and cut the seat bases down? The door sills should cover up the height reduction. I'm thinking the interior floor was raised to accommodate the folding wheel gubbins (which were ultimately not fitted).

I should be getting my DeLorean in a week or 2. Is it possible to remove the seats and cut the seat bases down? The door sills should cover up the height reduction. I'm thinking the interior floor was raised to accommodate the folding wheel gubbins (which were ultimately not fitted).

Guys , are you really saying that he does not fit in the car??!!
I don’t have the DeLorean and I do not plan to,but it should be mandatory that he should fit inside!! Come on ht !!!

Guys , are you really saying that he does not fit in the car??!!
I don’t have the DeLorean and I do not plan to,but it should be mandatory that he should fit inside!! Come on ht !!!

Strictly speaking it's the part one DeLorean and they never made a part one Doc for it.

Maybe the hover version is adjusted so this part two Doc does fit inside. That's the hover version they'll never release but Howard will have one in his office along with the 66 Batmobile.

I doubt very much they moddified the hover delorean which will never be released. Marty just about fits in with the door closed. Doc is taller and ive said for ages he would never fit in with the door closed.

20160401_213624.jpg
20160401_213647.jpg

Doc will fit in but you wont get that door closed

25394837_10155124832437344_4931186058962594540_o.jpg

Back