1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah after watching that first episode I'm feeling a lot more tempted by this figure now as well. But fortunately it still appears to be available everywhere so there's time to wait and see how the final product comes out first.

Just binged the first five episodes of Dexter: New Blood. Really enjoying it. Remembered seeing the announcement for this figure. May have to get this with Christmas money.

Just binged the first five episodes of Dexter: New Blood. Really enjoying it. Remembered seeing the announcement for this figure. May have to get this with Christmas money.
Yeah, I like this season quite a bit. Waiting to see final product pics before buying since it seems like a new company but if it looks good, total buy.

LoL 2021 pricetag and 2012 quality.
The sculpts definitely need some work. They look cartoony.
9591DAC4-A7B5-4A2D-847A-160212494AFB.jpeg

Yeah it is a very stylized looking sculpt, but I actually kinda like it that way myself. And besides, Hall always did look a bit cartoonishly evil anyway on the original series. Lol

dexter-583183539e86a.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the sculpts in this set don’t look the greatest. They have an older feel to them, but then again this company is seemingly new. Kind of cutting them some slack for that reason.

Still on the fence if I’ll get this or not. If reviews make it look good I might grab it.

The company maybe "new" to many, but they're not "new". They've been around and this is not their first 1:6 rodeo.

I relate and understand the reservations, but I'm not inclined myself given what I know of the brand/company and the principals behind it.

For me, it's the waiting part for now.

The 1:6 license for Dexter is peculiar. Years ago Triad Toys managed to secure it, but nothing ever came of it asides from some prototype pictures. Triad's owner said at one time the delay was due to getting approval from Michael C. Hall regarding his likeness for the prototype before it can go into production. Take that with a major grain of salt.

When the 1:6 license was approved/obtained by the new company, I was surprised and found out they managed to overcome obstacles Triad encountered. Namely, a clear and definite path without financial difficulties and design/production challenges/problems.

The figure have a 4TH QTR 2021 release schedule, but 2021 concludes within a couple of weeks.

I'm guessing it may be 1ST or 2ND QTR 2022 considering virtually all 1:6 brands are experiencing delays with production/release schedules.

The company maybe "new" to many, but they're not "new". They've been around and this is not their first 1:6 rodeo.

I relate and understand the reservations, but I'm not inclined myself given what I know of the brand/company and the principals behind it.

For me, it's the waiting part for now.

The 1:6 license for Dexter is peculiar. Years ago Triad Toys managed to secure it, but nothing ever came of it asides from some prototype pictures. Triad's owner said at one time the delay was due to getting approval from Michael C. Hall regarding his likeness for the prototype before it can go into production. Take that with a major grain of salt.

When the 1:6 license was approved/obtained by the new company, I was surprised and found out they managed to overcome obstacles Triad encountered. Namely, a clear and definite path without financial difficulties and design/production challenges/problems.
What else have they done? I’ve looked up the name of the company and can’t find anything else by them. Unless they were under a different name previously.

What else have they done? I’ve looked up the name of the company and can’t find anything else by them. Unless they were under a different name previously.

--

From my understanding of the 1:6 hobby "business" wise in Asia (i.e., Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.), a 1:6 company's "brand name" is a "front". The principals behind the "brand name" operate or are associated with more than one brand name.

--

From my understanding of the 1:6 hobby "business" wise in Asia (i.e., Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.), a 1:6 company's "brand name" is a "front". The principals behind the "brand name" operate or are associated with more than one brand name.
I think that’s correct, but I thought you had a specific example of something this company or someone who works for them had released. I’ll just wait for the figure to release and see how it turns out.

Watching Dexter: New Blood as well as revisiting the original series has me on a bit of a high with this character right now. Pretty certain I’m going to pre-order it. Hopefully it releases soon.

Watching Dexter: New Blood as well as revisiting the original series has me on a bit of a high with this character right now. Pretty certain I’m going to pre-order it. Hopefully it releases soon.
Yep! Same. I even picked up the recent run of show replica Blood Slide Boxes made by the guy that did the ones for the show.

Attachments

• 80D5A693-E7FB-4912-97BC-779434295BC1.jpeg
    80D5A693-E7FB-4912-97BC-779434295BC1.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 7021E474-17A6-45A8-93A1-334D900B98FE.jpeg
    7021E474-17A6-45A8-93A1-334D900B98FE.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 47
Back