1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dexter seasons 1-4 is my favorite show ever. Season 8 was an abomination. New Blood was way, WAY better. But the last 15-10 minutes were incredibly rushed and wasted so much storyline potential. The fact that they teased an Angel/Dexter confrontation and didn't deliver is an absolute joke. A second season of Dexter and Harrison on the run while the old Miami Metro crew and the Iron Lake crew join forces to catch the BHB would have been amazing. And they could have also earned that ending over the course of another season. With that said, he's still one of the best characters of all time and i hope this figure is great. I'm waiting to see the final product before ordering.
Seasons 1-4 are also my favorite show ever. While I didn’t mind New Bloods ending as it was inevitable, it was rushed. Hell even if we had gotten 2 more episodes like the original series 12 it would have been better. Could have had the Angel - Dexter reunion with Dexter in jail and this is where Dexter realizes he was a screwed, breaks out and he and Harrison go on the run, Dex can end up killing someone innocent much like he did in the NB finale and it leads to the same outcome with Harrison.

Yep! Same. I even picked up the recent run of show replica Blood Slide Boxes made by the guy that did the ones for the show.
Mine just arrived this week! Did your come with an evidence bag? Mine didn't, but it seems previous releases did. Maybe they ran out?

Yeah the exact same.

but you’re right…these boxes seem to be based off the season 7 with far fewer slides. The ones with the evidence bag had more slides too since it was supposed to be the season 2 one (even though they didn’t make them for the show yet in season 2)

20220213_183751.gif

A retailer told me there's no release date yet and that the last update they had was last month with some updates to the face paint (bearing in mind the last post about the face was two years ago on Facebook) so I'm not getting my hopes up for this to emerge any time soon.

A retailer told me there's no release date yet and that the last update they had was last month with some updates to the face paint (bearing in mind the last post about the face was two years ago on Facebook) so I'm not getting my hopes up for this to emerge any time soon.
--

That's the same update I received. I'm not concerned or in any hurry.

My confidence for the figure's release is very grounded compared to say receiving a real apology and a refund from certain prolific vendors that are not going to refund collectors let alone apologize for undelivered new products that others collectors received from other proven reliable vendors.

I’m not sure if I’ll get this anymore. Had it come out before New Blood when I was still high on the character I probably would have bought it solely for that reason, but since the show disappointed me for a second time I’m not sure if I’m willing to plunk down the cash for it.

I received an email from Sideshow today stating that my PO for this figure will be canceled due to delays unless I opt in. Something about FTC regulations. Things are not looking good.

do we get our $27 bucks back for the pre-order? :stick :tap:pray::faq:banghead:gah::dunno:huh:huh:huh
--

That's a question for Sideshow (if one ordered it from Sideshow).

I'm not panicking or worrying based on one post.

I'm going to check with the vendor I pre-ordered mine from.

If any of us ordered it from Sideshow, then check with them.

If any of us ordered it from other vendors, check with them.

No need/want or sense in panicking based on one user's unconfirmed post thus far.

If more members chimed in with proof/verification from Sideshow, it could be specific to them.

I'm not assuming the worst at this point because that would be the knee jerk reaction.

Sideshow Collectibles | 805-214-2100 | Toll-Free 1-855-SIDESHOW

I'm not panicking or worrying based on one post.

No need/want or sense in panicking based on one user's unconfirmed post thus far.
I guess this is a thing SSC does now. Forgive me for posting about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 6FF5F2C6-AAE8-487F-B8BB-438F252CD1EA.jpeg
    6FF5F2C6-AAE8-487F-B8BB-438F252CD1EA.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 48
pinder91's post could have been taken out of context by those who have zero proper reading comprehension with the likelihood of it spiraling out of control given how the online rumor mill runs amok.

Thankfully, it didn't for a number of reasons.

Back