1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Success!
cb484f9506f513a87cc50df81ce4521d.jpg

Dude, you are the freaking man. Thanks for the advice. I actually guessed correctly on the first try and removed the front piece. The whole piece just slightly overlapped the edges of the joint, whereas the back piece sits flush, so I opted to try removing the front piece first since it looked like it would be much easier to get into to pry apart. This is actually really good for everyone to know, I think, in case that joint on anyone else's figures loosens over time. I also didn't even bother gluing it back together, it pegged back in and sits pretty well flush without. Thanks again!
e30c7f53fbc5f477d8ed957d0745e44d.jpg

^^^ And then this is my post.

Not much trick, it should pop right out with some force. I know it feels like something will break, but nothing to worry about. I was careful not to grab the shoulder pad section though while pulling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much trick, it should pop right out with some force. I know it feels like something will break, but nothing to worry about. I was careful not to grab the shoulder pad section though while pulling.

Yeah, it's not screwed in or anything, you just need to pull.. and like hypnobrett said, don't pull on anything that isn't structural.

Thanks for all the help and tips!

How did it go? Were you able to get it fixed?

Thanks for checking in. I don't currently have my Mk. I readily accessible at the moment. I'm gonna be gone for awhile and probably won't be able to get it in my hands until a couple weeks from now, but I will absolutely keep you posted! :wave

One of my favorites. Finally got around to playing around a bit with him tonight.

36252882162_8709c67dcf_b.jpg

Maybe resell for profit. This thing goes for a pretty penny on eBay

I agree lol. I have two of them, unboxed and untouched. I'm going for profit on the other one though. I'm not sure if I should sell now or hold a bit longer. I've noticed no US sellers has them and the 2 reputable sellers (TimCent) on Ebay only has one left and both raised the prices to $550.00.

I have a feeling this will at least reach $800 ish. This design is a classic and I don't see any reissue anytime soon, unless HT goes for an Iron man/War Machine Anniversary 2 pack.

I agree lol. I have two of them, unboxed and untouched. I'm going for profit on the other one though. I'm not sure if I should sell now or hold a bit longer. I've noticed no US sellers has them and the 2 reputable sellers (TimCent) on Ebay only has one left and both raised the prices to $550.00.

I have a feeling this will at least reach $800 ish. This design is a classic and I don't see any reissue anytime soon, unless HT goes for an Iron man/War Machine Anniversary 2 pack.

Just hold on to it. At this point, it wont go any lower. It can either stay the same or go up.

As someone who wants one, I'm disgusted at the prospect of having to pay $550+ for this.

That said, I'd definitely hold on to it for now :lol

This is probably it for the WM Mk1. It's already in diecast with all the accessories you need, including a diorama base. For anyone who wants the WM Mk1 represented in their collection, this will be it for the foreseeable future.

Back