1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll be holding out for one in a year or so. Eventually someone will sell it at a reasonably price, over 500 is a joke.

1493911220228.png

This is true. I paid $500 for HT Joker 2.0. :slap

Never again though...

I had just learned about Hot Toys so the figures I wanted were no longer available at market price and $500 for Joker 2.0 was the "cheapest" one available and I really, really wanted it. The irony is that it's sat in the box ever since I bought it 2 years ago... :thud:

But there's a sucker out there that will pay that for WM at $500.

*phew . Thankfully I picked up this figure used, from HK at 2000HKD, relative to 255 USD :yess:

Friends with benefits, across the world :hi5:

It is the diecast one. The shop was clearing stocks of WM and mk45 at that price, amongst others. Their 1/4 mk42 were snapped up at $250.

It is the diecast one. The shop was clearing stocks of WM and mk45 at that price, amongst others. Their 1/4 mk42 were snapped up at $250.

Those are amazing prices . I have the War Machine MK1 and MK3 both are diecast , I think I will skip mk2 and just get the Iron patriot as the mk2 is a repaint of the patriot and I think the patriots colours are more unique

That's a once in a lifetime deal. That shop has to be going out of business soon if they are that oblivious to the value of their merchandise and like to sell stuff at a loss.

Yeah, something doesn't add up. You can sell the stuff easily on eBay for much more.

If you get the 42 for under $500 you did well. If they are selling real figures at those prices they're idiots.

Could you snap a picture of your figure? Just so we can take a look at it. If that's really diecast you got an awesome deal.

And stand in the background with a spoon on your nose holding a sign that says "SS Freak" so we know it's really you.

While making the funkiest face you can manage, and jumping in the air at the same time.

Were they used or new?

brand new. I was present as they took it out fresh out of the shipper carton.

Could you snap a picture of your figure? Just so we can take a look at it. If that's really diecast you got an awesome deal.

And stand in the background with a spoon on your nose holding a sign that says "SS Freak" so we know it's really you.

While making the funkiest face you can manage, and jumping in the air at the same time.

haha alright guys. i'll do that when i'm back from work tonight

Back