1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brand new. I was present as they took it out fresh out of the shipper carton.

haha alright guys. i'll do that when i'm back from work tonight

Don't forget to do a backflip in the background. No I was fooling too. [emoji23] Congrats man, but I would like to see it for myself! I wish I could come across that kind of deal on this.

Yeah, sometimes you never know when a great deal will pop up. A couple of months ago, I got a Stealth Mark III on eBay for a Buy It Now price of $140. Got a bunch new of figures from GoHastings a couple of years ago for under $100 (Storm Shadow, Road Block, General Zod). Got Iron Monger for $200 locally. Sometimes you get lucky and find people wanting to just unload stuff as quickly as possible.

Then there are the times you end up overpaying for a figure you want - paid $360 for the plastic Mark I War Machine and $300 for plastic Mark V a little over two years ago. Just got into the hobby and had no idea they'd be releasing updated diecast versions. I'm a little more savvy now when buying stuff. Looking back, I can't believe I paid that much for those two figures.

brand new. I was present as they took it out fresh out of the shipper carton.

haha alright guys. i'll do that when i'm back from work tonight

What was the name of the vendor you purchased from? I know you said it was local, but do they by chance ship to other states?

So after the almost non existence of this in the UK for anything less than £400/£500 I'm chuffed to have nabbed this for £250! on the way! :gah::clap

fullsizeoutput_afc.jpg

Super quick arrival pic, this guy is one seriously heavy badass!

Thanks guys! Will take some more pics later today, now just waiting on the MK6 to release! :impatient:

I'm also waiting for the Mark 6. The promo pictures so far look awesome. Great proportions, paint, and accessories. Your War Machine is gonna go great with him!

For real Sierra we need to see some new photos of the final product already! Hope it's not ok far off from release.

Nice ones Sierra and Yoshi!

Back