1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cats !! This war machine really poses nice . Wow !! Great picture bro !

Thanks man, ya, he's a real gem.

Where did you order from?

Awesome!!

I'm so glad I decided to shell out for whiplash. It's way more impressive in person than I had expected.. The paint, the details, the pistons, it's just fantastic. So, because of it, I'm even more excited for war machine. I just wish we didn't have to wait so darn long for the 6.

So long. So long. But what a killer trio it's going to make!! :hi5:

mine's arriving tomorrow, YES!!!!

question for those who already have him, how many button batteries per compartment and which batteries? I know I'll get it tomorrow, but this question is keeping me from sleeping and tomorrow can't come fast enough.

I'm glad you brought to light some of the errors of my Diecast figure analysis. I do prefer the Diecast figures, but it has as much to do with the figures that have been decided to be D/C as the perceptions I have/had of what benefits D/C bring to a figure. I still love that weight tho [emoji76]

The pictures look amazing guys. Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries bud. Your not the only one that has those impressions. And preferring the weight is perfectly fine. It's still neat to pick them up and feel the heft.

Not at all -- lazy posing! :rotfl

I've always wondered why they do that.. Are they ever shown that way in the movie?

Thanks man, ya, he's a real gem.

So long. So long. But what a killer trio it's going to make!! :hi5:

So so true. They're going to look so incredible. I rarely pose my figures interacting with each other, but I'm definitely going to attempt some when the 6 arrives.

IMG_20161105_004934.jpg

Here's mine! It arrived today ^^!! Looks awesome and I love the weigh of it! I totally went and preordered the DC Iron Man Mark VI when I got this in hand rofl! ^^!!

Got mine from popcultcha. Are the helmet lights really dim or do I have a defective one? Still an awesome figure!
IMG_6125.jpg
IMG_6127.jpg

Got mine from popcultcha. Are the helmet lights really dim or do I have a defective one? Still an awesome figure!
View attachment 304753
View attachment 304754

I do not have my figure in yet (and actually never put in the batteries haha)...but from other photographs and review videos, it would seem that the facial lights are dim. I know from Optibotimus's review he notes how bright the red leds are.

Some quick shots. This guy is flat out amazing. It's probably my favorite out of all my figures. The battle damage is just too good not to put on.

22838940128_36751f8077_b.jpg

25381413399_5af29eaa89_c.jpg

Amazing pictures folks! Btw I am saving some for my viewing pleasure. Cannot wait to get mine. Haha I don't have it yet but I already am sure it will be a top 5 if not my second fav figure.

Back