1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday. It's a great looking figure. The paint is much darker than the first and the mask/helmet has been slightly changed, so no interchangeability on that. The only gripe I have is...........pretty minor and petty, and not about the figure, but about SSC. My box came with the $20 off coupon code sticker on the box. I noticed the expiration date on the code was 11/15/16 at 11:59pm GMT. Not much use in that. :)
Ryan

Got mine yesterday. It's a great looking figure. The paint is much darker than the first and the mask/helmet has been slightly changed, so no interchangeability on that. The only gripe I have is...........pretty minor and petty, and not about the figure, but about SSC. My box came with the $20 off coupon code sticker on the box. I noticed the expiration date on the code was 11/15/16 at 11:59pm GMT. Not much use in that. :)
Ryan

Mine said 11/15/16 also but when i entered it on SS it moved the expiration date to 11/27/16

Mine arrived at my local comic shop today, but I won't pick it up until Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 more hours. I flip flopped a bit on this figure.. But once the diecast 6 was announced, this was an absolute must have for me.

24 more hours. I flip flopped a bit on this figure.. But once the diecast 6 was announced, this was an absolute must have for me.

Thats my conundrum too, I want the pair but am struggling with the elbows on this guy, theres likely never gunna be another redo of him either...

YOU Grimlock, you King. Shop should deliver to you :lol sorry couldn't resist

I look forward to picking it up. I usually hang out at the comic shop for an hour or so and talk about nerd stuff.

Thats my conundrum too, I want the pair but am struggling with the elbows on this guy, theres likely never gunna be another redo of him either...

Never thought of it like that... after these DC's. HTs should be done with these for a long time. Keyword: Should

Never thought of it like that... after these DC's. HTs should be done with these for a long time. Keyword: Should

Yeah I just cant see them holding on an renewing the licences 5 years down the road, maybe someone new will pick it up, but I think Hot toys are just about done with prior movies

Yeah I just cant see them holding on an renewing the licences 5 years down the road, maybe someone new will pick it up, but I think Hot toys are just about done with prior movies

Just please do other characters from the movies if they wanna hold onto the license.

Christine Everhart from Iron Man 1, The lawyer who summoned Stark to DC in IM2 (played by Kate Mara :lol)

What's wrong with the elbows? Too long?

The only figure I want done from the past is absolutely a diecast mark 7.. If we never get diecast versions of the 2, 4, or 5, fine, but I NEED a diecast 7.

I love the armor.. But when I compare the figure to other armors like the 42, 45, mark 9, disco, tank, etc, it just pales in comparison. The articulation, paint job, and materials (rubber) all need an upgrade.

What's wrong with the elbows? Too long?

The only figure I want done from the past is absolutely a diecast mark 7.. If we never get diecast versions of the 2, 4, or 5, fine, but I NEED a diecast 7.

I love the armor.. But when I compare the figure to other armors like the 42, 45, mark 9, disco, tank, etc, it just pales in comparison. The articulation, paint job, and materials (rubber) all need an upgrade.

Yes I was debating when the Diecast Mark 7 would be released in another forum. I wonder because of how much HT profits off of those repaints of the plastic version if a Diecast might be stalled so they can still milk that plastic version. But I do think the MK7 Diecast would sell sell sell, be so popular. People just love that suit. For me it comes down to buying the MK6 or the 7 and the 6 wins out. But a 7 is def looming in the future.

Mine is very bright, looks like you may have a dud.

I tested it again. It's nice & bright. It might just be the batteries or maybe it wasn't all the way in because i didnt screw the cover the first time I tested it. It's a big sigh of relief! Whew!

This is the best 1/6 IM armor I have ever seen. I don't know what you guys are talking about the elbow but if you see this in hand it just stumps the rest of the IM figures. HT absolutely nailed this.

Back