Action Figure 1/6 Devil May Cry figures by Asmus Toys (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I think we are too heavily reply on Hot Toys for everything.
I'd rather have other companies evolve and give Hot Toys a good competition.

Very Cool Toys or InFlames became pretty solid in production quality - probably they might start acquiring licenses and make official figures.
Or Asmus can level up their head sculptor (or hire better one) and improve their QC.

Enterbay was solid back then if only Bill stop hangout too much and acquire more licenses. Y.J Park is really amazing sculptor, shame EB just producing thing and NBA series that I never interested with.

Also Asmus still huge hit and miss with their release but I like how they keep interact with community

Enterbay was solid back then if only Bill stop hangout too much and acquire more licenses. Y.J Park is really amazing sculptor, shame EB just producing thing and NBA series that I never interested with.

Also Asmus still huge hit and miss with their release but I like how they keep interact with community

Yup theirs an asmus employee in the lotr part of the forum .

Yup. Enterbay Onimusha and Leon was solid as rock - except they use cheap glue and horrible base body... only thing solid was the head sculp, box design and price! :slap

Back