1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys...

I've got a really embarrassing question. This is my first SSC Sandtrooper. Is there a link or some kind of tutorial on how to put all the bells and whistles on the trooper? I wanted to assemble the survival pack but I'm kind of afraid to put the cycle filter on. I don't want to force anything and break it.

Sorry for asking a stupid question like this.
thanks.

BTW Nice photos Valfar.

This photo shows where the two parts go on the sides
backpack.jpg

Just go easy on the straps as they are delicate

I just got this today.

I wasn't going to order him but when I herd that the Snowtrooper was coming out I decided to get him so I can complete my OT troopers.

This figure is bloody fantastic! I really really like him. So much cool stuff plus the base is really neat. One of my favorite SSC 1/6 figures ever:lecture

I just got this today.

I wasn't going to order him but when I herd that the Snowtrooper was coming out I decided to get him so I can complete my OT troopers.

This figure is bloody fantastic! I really really like him. So much cool stuff plus the base is really neat. One of my favorite SSC 1/6 figures ever:lecture

:exactly: gotta agree here. Great value figure.
My recent favorite

Mine arrived a week ago and I never tire of admiring. The lot of heavy weapons is very accurate, and the paint job is simply amazing. I did not take the dewback, I also think I'm changed my mind. My sandtrooper can not be alone! Some pictures to show you, sorry for the bad quality.

Mine arrived a week ago and I never tire of admiring. The lot of heavy weapons is very accurate, and the paint job is simply amazing. I did not take the dewback, I also think I'm changed my mind. My sandtrooper can not be alone! Some pictures to show you, sorry for the bad quality.

Bad quality?!? Are you kidding? These shots look GREAT! ANd yes, this trooper is indeed amazing. Looking forward to picking up a dewback for him to ride...

Those look great! But it does make you wonder why they couldn't come more like that out of the box. Thanks for posting that I'll have to do something similar when I get mine.

I bought mine 104 euros (136 USD) in my retailer in France. 180 USD it's getting expensive, I understand.

I have to get this soon. I really don't want the price to go up like the Orange pauldron sandtrooper, the prices for that one have gotten ridiculous.

Yeah too much money, just a quick question to anyone seeing this, are many people replacing the Prometheus with slim TTs? My Pros all have limp joints and cannot stand on their own, I have ten Pro Stormies all together so I cannot afford to replace them all but I was wondering if people thought it was a worthy swap...

You have 10 stormtroopers?!
I do know a lot of people did the switch out and were happy with the result. My Stormtrooper still has the original body and can only hold one arm up.

Back