1/6 Custom Count Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amidala_zelda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Based on 12inch hasbro Count Dooku.. Changed the body with TTM21, repainted HS and height added (Chriestopher Lee is 196cm, so his 1/6 around 32 cm).. Customized by my Friend Mr. Duabelas Kitbasher
Photography by Me :D

added lighting for lightsaber effect

Last edited:
I love it! :clap

You just couldn't hold that to yourself could you? :lol ;)

I hold back a lot, but really what's the point, apart from the link to tarkin and to regurgitate Vaders style into the pt and agin weaken Vaders character, cause now he's just ripping off dooku's taunting technique of fighting even to ripping things off walls..... Just dull :wave
It doesn't distract from the quality of the custom though. An yes one of hasbros best human efforts, I did buy him just to have next to jango

Yeah, that's great stuff. Those robes really add to the drama effect of the characters. Nice job. Did you do the re-paint on the face?

Awesome custom figure! Try to change the plastic chain for a small real one. I did it and it looks great (We have to repaint the headsculpt). Have a look...

img_5446.jpg

Back