Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does KGHobby have free worldwide shipping for this? I pre-ordered with them because I didn't know if OSK would get it, but when they did I stuck with my KGHobby order because it was cheaper.
Now i'm worried the price will blowout when shipping comes around.

You will have to pay shipping with KG but their price was a bit cheaper for the figure. I have found that the total price difference between the two is usually within a few bucks, not usually a large margin. I do live in the US so don't know how it works for folks overseas.

Alright, checked the shipping. $32.
So, $221au - $44au for preorder + $32au shipping to australia = $209au remaining to pay via KGHobby.
OSK is $185us which is currently $267au converted.

I think i'll stick with KGHobby.

Who do we have to beg to get an “Augemented Agent Adam” (Jensen) figure made from these guys next? Not to highjack this this thread or anything, but I’d love to see VTS and LIMTOYS fighting over that figure like they did with this one.

Who do we have to beg to get an “Augemented Agent Adam” (Jensen) figure made from these guys next? Not to highjack this this thread or anything, but I’d love to see VTS and LIMTOYS fighting over that figure like they did with this one.

Sign me up. I would be slamming the "buy" button faster than ever. Love those games and the character design is just off the charts cool.

There are so many great videogame characters I'd love to see a quality company like this tackle and do proper justice to. Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell. Adam Jensen from Deus Ex. Higher quality versions of B.J. Blazkowicz from the Wolfenstein reboot, Doomguy from the Doom reboot, Agent 47 from the Hitman reboot, and Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider reboot. Pretty much the entire squad from Mass Effect 2, along with a male and a female Shepherd and a few select characters from ME 1 and ME 3. Some of the key Chosen Undead looks from Dark Souls. And that's just off the top of my head. So many possibilities. But more than anything else right now though I would love to see a certain scarfaced cowboy join this fantastic looking gunslinger on the shelf... :)

If there's someone doing Splinter Cell, I bet it's Damtoys. They are working with Ubisoft for AC figure and it's great! If the rumors are true about a new Splinter Cell game, the momentum would be great to announce a Sam Fisher figure. Limtoys should just finish the MGS and RDR lines first. Or maybe Death Stranding? It's got cool design on the new trailer they showed us

These third party companies are the only ones who are able to give us what we want and for prices that are reasonable. Because we all know too well that Hot Toys won’t. And even companies who might, like threezero, won’t deliver as far as quality goes when the final product is released.

LimToys, VTS, MT, anybody please - keep delivering the goods like Arthur Morgan, Adam Jensen and all the great characters that deserve the love and won’t get it anywhere else. I think this figure right here is proof that there is a huge market for and potential for them.

I hope they listen.

Does anyone know what the “mask” accessory is in the lim toys Arthur Morgan figure? I don’t see a mask or bandana in the promo picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind seeing Deacon from Days Gone fully loaded with guns

If I could have any video game figure besides Morgan it would be GTA V.

Give me Michael DeSanta, Trevor Philips and Franklyn. Nico, Johnny and Luis.

That was bound to happen. There’s a reason why companies making unlicensed figures don’t go out and call the figure by the actual property and character names - why Lim Toys thought they could get away with it, I’m not sure. The scramble to try to contain it and release it in secret was kind of laughable.

That said, I’m sure it will still be released, at least I’m hopeful! Hopefully they play it smarter with their MGS stuff because I want that sneaking suit Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back