Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SteveU30, when you have ordered in the past have you been hit with UK custom fees? I usually use OneSixthKit as he declares a low value on everything but not sure if he is stocking.

No you don’t but OneSixthKit have just listed it also

PO'd from OSK. I've used Kit many times, and he's very reliable. Certainly hoping the extra head sculpt is released on its own later, as I thought that's what the plan was anyway, but either way, the set is amazing!

Now we need "The Reformed Outlaw" to go with him :)

What I can't gather is if the mid-beard through giantoy is a PO for a bundle with it included or if it is stand alone. I think it is the latter, which means you can just pick that up there and get the rest from your retailer of choice.

What I can't gather is if the mid-beard through giantoy is a PO for a bundle with it included or if it is stand alone. I think it is the latter, which means you can just pick that up there and get the rest from your retailer of choice.

The mid beard sculpt will be available for all retailers, Giantoy just decided to put it up now, we're still deciding on some stuff around it.

The mid beard sculpt will be available for all retailers, Giantoy just decided to put it up now, we're still deciding on some stuff around it.
Awesome, glad to hear it. I'll keep my ear to the ground and PO soon. Very excited to get this, thanks so much for the hard work you've put into it!

Any time frame on when you will determine if the mid beard head sculpt will come with the figure? I am holding off on ordering the stand alone head sculpt from Giantoy. Hoping you will include it for a complete dream figure! Great work!

Surely they couldn’t add another head and more hair options without raising the price on an already incredibly priced figure? I imagine the third head would have to be separate at this point.

Figure looks really great.

The thing that I'm noticing is that it would appear that there is a singular entity, person or group, that is bringing these characters to 1/6, from the Last of Us set, The Witcher, Metal Gear and now this Cowboy, and while (I think) they're all under different brand names, I appreciate the effort to make this look like a cohesive series. The quality in the figure and the presentation (photography) really shows an appreciation of the source material. And that's what sets this apart from other unlicensed figures and it's really great to see.

Figure looks really great.

The thing that I'm noticing is that it would appear that there is a singular entity, person or group, that is bringing these characters to 1/6, from the Last of Us set, The Witcher, Metal Gear and now this Cowboy, and while (I think) they're all under different brand names, I appreciate the effort to make this look like a cohesive series. The quality in the figure and the presentation (photography) really shows an appreciation of the source material. And that's what sets this apart from other unlicensed figures and it's really great to see.

I think CC toys and Limtoys are same guys working together, so it makes sense and the quality is really good. Survivor Joe as the example

The third sculpt must be a definite go with some retailers offering it already. I might get it once it's offered separately but to be honest I am kinda afraid to because I'll end up wanting to buy a second complete figure. I already kinda want to right now. Great looking figure, excellent work to all the folks involved on this project! Hope it turns out as well in production as Joel did! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back