1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that exclusive cape and H.A.R.D.A.C. head makes this figure much more tempting. $25 MORE dollars though, and expensive Mondo shipping??? I don't know...

I do love extras and missing the cape will bother me, but not sure it's worth that much more if you include shipping. Preordered the regular at BBTS.

Well, ****. I ordered the EX from Mondo. This sold me.

BatmanSixth_B_03_shrunklogo_1024x1024.jpg

What the heck!?!
It's cheaper than the turtles! The trend is usually in the other direction. At least Sideshow knows what they are doing.

Picked up the EX. still hoping they include the "over the shoulder" cape seen here: IMG_9694.JPG
One of the reasons I never picked up the DC 7 inc versions was they never made the original Batman with that cape. Best Batman look, ever.

That's my thinking...

I still think the knees and elbows look really bad, but the shading is nice.
I’m mixed on the shading. I get what they’re going for but I don’t know if it really translates to figure form well. Looks kinda overdone and not natural in my opinion.

I have to wait for the preorder for the ex..not thrilled you have to pay in advance for a preorder with Mondo :pfft:

Yeah not sure I like that idea either. If I was going to get it the exclusive is the way to go but it seems iffy to throw down money when Mondo figures are kind of a mixed bag in terms of quality.

Picked up the EX. still hoping they include the "over the shoulder" cape seen here: View attachment 395328
One of the reasons I never picked up the DC 7 inc versions was they never made the original Batman with that cape. Best Batman look, ever.

We're not going to make it. The reason being is that the shoulders are too wide with the articulation we did. Once we got into designing, we realized it wouldn't work. Sorry!

What the heck!?!
It's cheaper than the turtles! The trend is usually in the other direction. At least Sideshow knows what they are doing.

Because people didn't know what they were getting into with MONDO and the turtles. Maybe the lowering of the price is to make up for the cluster**** they put fans through. Really hope they have learned something going forward. Nothing says collectible like twist ties through a plastic clam shell.

While I was upset they didn't do the figure with a fabric outfit, it is definitely growing on me.
Interchangeable capes sounds great and would have loved the over the shoulder cape as well.
I caved and ordered the exclusive.

Because people didn't know what they were getting into with MONDO and the turtles. Maybe the lowering of the price is to make up for the cluster**** they put fans through. Really hope they have learned something going forward. Nothing says collectible like twist ties through a plastic clam shell.

Most things do :lol

Picked up the EX. still hoping they include the "over the shoulder" cape seen here: View attachment 395328
Ppl will make an cloth cape that's almost an gaurntee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back