1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not going to make it. The reason being is that the shoulders are too wide with the articulation we did. Once we got into designing, we realized it wouldn't work. Sorry!

Make the arms removable and you solve the problem :wink1: You don’t see Batman’s arms when his cape is in that position. Now that I’ve solved the problem, cape us!

Just asked Brock about an Catwoman TAS and he don't me "You don't need to worry about that..."

Anybody that own the Mondo Turtles..how are they holding up? I want to know how good these Mondo bodies are :dunno

Anybody that own the Mondo Turtles..how are they holding up? I want to know how good these Mondo bodies are :dunno

Basically large size action figures. Plastic holds up so far. The hands have a tight grip so I am always hesitant with swapping weapons to hold on hands.

Because people didn't know what they were getting into with MONDO and the turtles. Maybe the lowering of the price is to make up for the cluster**** they put fans through. Really hope they have learned something going forward. Nothing says collectible like twist ties through a plastic clam shell.

I think it's smart that Mondo is pricing their figures a bit lower. The $150 price tag on the Turtles was a bit ridiculous.
But then again, the exclusive version is back to the $150 mark....

Let me make sure I understand their payment plan thing correctly. So if you're getting the exclusive, you pay 51 bucks today and the rest you pay over a period of six months? and the exclusive is only available until March 12th? Is that correct? I really want the exclusive but I probably won't be able to even do the down payment until March 9th on my NEXT paycheck after the one I'm getting tomorrow. I've only got one shot at this more or less so I don't want to mess it up. I can't get this guy WITHOUT that Hardac head, I've been waiting most of my life for a Batman with THAT head lol.

Let me make sure I understand their payment plan thing correctly. So if you're getting the exclusive, you pay 51 bucks today and the rest you pay over a period of six months? and the exclusive is only available until March 12th? Is that correct? I really want the exclusive but I probably won't be able to even do the down payment until March 9th on my NEXT paycheck after the one I'm getting tomorrow. I've only got one shot at this more or less so I don't want to mess it up. I can't get this guy WITHOUT that Hardac head, I've been waiting most of my life for a Batman with THAT head lol.

I thought you have to pay the whole $150 now when you order for the exclusive. I’m in the same boat as you..I can’t even do the down payment, hopefully they still have the orders open until I get some funds back :pray:

I thought you have to pay the whole $150 now when you order for the exclusive. I’m in the same boat as you..I can’t even do the down payment, hopefully they still have the orders open until I get some funds back :pray:

I don't think you do. There is an option on their site for a payment plan even for the exclusive. I didn't go all the way through it though cause I won't have money for it for a couple of weeks but it SEEMS like you don't have to pay it all now.

It works just like if you bought something from Sideshow

How much is international shipping from them?

You get different price options from them for international shipping depending on which service you choose. The lowest priced service is $30 I believe.

I ordered the exclusive version from them, and I paid roughly about £130 in total including shipping to Liverpool. That could change though of course depending on the exchange rate.

Back