1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Harley in today. She's awesome. So many posing options and accessories. And definitely the best quality and best articulated BTAS figure by Mondo so far.

IMG_5209.jpeg

IMG_5200.jpeg

IMG_5210.jpeg

Just got my Harley in today. She's awesome. So many posing options and accessories. And definitely the best quality and best articulated BTAS figure by Mondo so far.

View attachment 669527
View attachment 669528
View attachment 669529
She looks great! Can't wait to see this in person. Was expecting mine today but tracking says "Unable to attempt delivery" No idea what that means. Been working from home all day and no one has attempted to deliver anything. :dunno

Finally arrived today and very impressed with my first Mondo figure. I see lots of complaints about the price of these but five heads, Bud & Lou and an array of accessories for $200 doesn't feel too excessive for me. This is still the definitive interpretation of the character so I had to give Mondo a chance.

Left arm feels very stiff but otherwise no major QC issues. Now to track down Batman redux and Joker.

IMG_20231017_144403.jpg

DSC_8491.JPG

DSC_8498.JPG

DSC_8501.JPG

DSC_8505.JPG

This Harley shipping thing really makes me want to order Phantasm from Sideshow or BBTS. I finally just got an email that my Harley was shipping last night. Sounds like Burning Rage's tracking info has said "label created" for ten days now, and that's not something that makes me feel good about buying directly from Mondo.

This Harley shipping thing really makes me want to order Phantasm from Sideshow or BBTS. I finally just got an email that my Harley was shipping last night. Sounds like Burning Rage's tracking info has said "label created" for ten days now, and that's not something that makes me feel good about buying directly from Mondo.
You would be waiting longer if you ordered from Sideshow and BBTS. How is that better? You also don't get free shipping and you don't get the exclusive. They're going through each order, maybe shipping in batches. It's not that crazy.

You would be waiting longer if you ordered from Sideshow and BBTS. How is that better? You also don't get free shipping and you don't get the exclusive. They're going through each order, maybe shipping in batches. It's not that crazy.
I wouldn't get free shipping on the regular Phantasm if I order it from Mondo, and Sideshow and BBTS tend to ship in less than ten days of creating a label in my experience. I think I would be a bit less frustrated, even if I had to wait longer beforehand...so I think having the peace of mind would be better. If you don't feel the same way, that's fine. We're not required to agree on all the things.

I wouldn't get free shipping on the regular Phantasm if I order it from Mondo, and Sideshow and BBTS tend to ship in less than ten days of creating a label in my experience. I think I would be a bit less frustrated, even if I had to wait longer beforehand...so I think having the peace of mind would be better. If you don't feel the same way, that's fine. We're not required to agree on all the things.
That's how Mondo does all of their shipments so something to keep in mind going forward. Just how their shipping logistics works, same for some of the other companies as well. Label is created on their end but only updated when it's actually scanned and dropped off. You'll be fine. I also got a UPS label created by them a day or two ago. It's been this way with all of their shipments. I'm guessing they're waiting on a batch to come in and be cleared for shipment. Of course, you're free to buy from Sideshow/BBTS if their way feels better. It's not as if Mondo isn't gonna ship your figure out is all I'm saying.

It's not as if Mondo isn't gonna ship your figure out is all I'm saying.
That was never in doubt. Just not a fan of waiting two weeks to finally get a "your item has shipped email," seeing that it's just "label created", and then waiting a week or more for the thing to actually ship. I'm clearly not alone on that in this thread.

I noticed a new shipping label was created on my UPS account on October 17th. Wasn't sure what it was because I never got a shipping email from Mondo until literally 5 mins ago... now the tracking # shows the package was scanned in Austin, TX and says expected delivery date is Sunday, October 22nd. I know it'll be rescheduled to Monday because UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays. Anyways, it looks like my Harley finally shipped so hopefully all of your Harleys have shipped also.

I noticed a new shipping label was created on my UPS account on October 17th. Wasn't sure what it was because I never got a shipping email from Mondo until literally 5 mins ago... now the tracking # shows the package was scanned in Austin, TX and says expected delivery date is Sunday, October 22nd. I know it'll be rescheduled to Monday because UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays. Anyways, it looks like my Harley finally shipped so hopefully all of your Harleys have shipped also.
Mine finally did. Supposed to be here Tuesday. It's actually only a couple states away tonight, so it could be Monday.

Mine finally did. Supposed to be here Tuesday. It's actually only a couple states away tonight, so it could be Monday.
That would be a nice surprise if it came a day early. I'm in San Antonio which is about an hour away from Austin, so I'm kinda hoping Harley will be delivered tomorrow, or today technically(Saturday). But with my luck, it'll probably be delayed til late next week or something.

This Harley figure is absolutely Mondo's best yet. The articulation is so much better than their previous figures. She's a lot of fun to pose, and it's really hard settling on a pose to keep her in. Also, she paired fantastically with Joker!

IMG_5656.jpeg

IMG_5655.jpeg

Was excited to get this in but also nervous about quality control. I haven’t had the time to go through all the accessories, but so far I’m really liking this. More than I thought I would. The left arm joint was really stiff though. So keep an eye out.
IMG_3792.jpeg

Back