1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crack in Freeze's left arm band grows. ****.
View attachment 668068
I've heard and seen the same reports with the DC Direct 1/12 Mr Freeze figures too.

I guess it's quite a problematic aesthetic design for an area of the figure that needs crucial articulation. I've been racking my brains and can't really think what DCD or Mondo could have done differently, that would allow articulation.

I initially thought a separate arm-band piece that could slide up and down, to expose the joint for bending the elbow, or hide the joint for a straight arm. But then I feel that wouldn't work as it would slide all the way down the arm to the wrist when the arm is straight. It's a tough one.

Myself, I tend to just keep Freeze's arms straight, and only bend them for minimal photo posing. So far, neither DCD or Mondo are showing any wear. Fingers crossed it lasts!

How did Mattel's $0.99 Major Matt Mason "Plastizol" hold up after 50 years?
i-5-90373166-matt-mason-matteland8217s-man-in-space.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody’s Harley tracking show movement? Mine was shipped on the 5 and still says awaiting shipment

Anybody’s Harley tracking show movement? Mine was shipped on the 5 and still says awaiting shipment
Mine has updated as far as "Processing completed at origin" in Melrose park, IL.

It's got to come to the UK so probably a while to go yet.

Does anyone in the European union knows if the taxes are Included or we must deal with the damn customs by ourselves?

In previous purchases, before Mondo was taken over by Funko, the taxes were included to the UK.

Now, it's unclear. Especially with the free shipping too. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Still no shipment on my exclusive and I ordered the moment she went up. Hope she ships out soon. Looks like a really fun figure set with all the stuff they included.

Same here, ordered the exclusive on day one. I mean it was late in the day, but still day one. Mine hasn't shipped yet either. I'm sure it will ship soon, hopefully.

Just had to pay £41.71 to release mine from customs.

That sucks, have to build that into my decision making on any future purchases. 😒 eBay might be cheaper route of finding Joker and Batman now.

Just had to pay £41.71 to release mine from customs.

That sucks, have to build that into my decision making on any future purchases. 😒 eBay might be cheaper route of finding Joker and Batman now.
Same here on the customs charge.

But I think of it this way: The figure was free shipping. So I just see this customs fee as the shipping fee. That makes it a little easier for me to accept.

Same here on the customs charge.

But I think of it this way: The figure was free shipping. So I just see this customs fee as the shipping fee. That makes it a little easier for me to accept.
That's true. Now it's in the UK hopefully arrive early next week.

Tracking update. Handed over to Royal Mail, expected delivery on Monday.

Last edited:
Sorry for the iffy pics. Got her last night.
Best of the Mondo TAS releases thus far. Not perfect but definitely better than the DC Direct one.
Bring on Man-Bat and Phantasm!

...I'm soooo running out of room.

Attachments

• 20231014_1754551.jpg
    20231014_1754551.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN3551.JPG
    DSCN3551.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN3556.JPG
    DSCN3556.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0