1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love for BTAS and the DCAU has tempted me into this line many times. But I’ve heard many horror stories.

I don’t think I’ve seen anything as bad as this with the line. Most of the complaints I hear are about shoddy paint and damaged parts.

But I’m still very wary. I’ve passed on all the previous figures. Really wanted Harley but passed. Mask of the Phantasm is amazing and Andrea would be phenomenal. But for the price… nah. Not worth the risk.

I wish almost any other company was making these.

Totally agree. These figures are CRAP. Support companies like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Threezero, Blitzway that actually care and send replacement parts to anyone with issues. Monda can go bankrupt at this point and I wouldn't care. Their posters haven't been great in years either. Just a bad taste in my mouth,

Totally agree. These figures are CRAP. Support companies like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Threezero, Blitzway that actually care and send replacement parts to anyone with issues. Monda can go bankrupt at this point and I wouldn't care. Their posters haven't been great in years either. Just a bad taste in my mouth,

Yeah there were issues before Funko bought them last year but now that they’ve fired the original staff it’s just all Funko.

Doesn’t seem like a good investment on Funko’s part. Who knows how long it’ll work out for.

Just got this message from Mondo via email:

"We're excited to let you know Harley Quinn (timed and regular) is almost here! The figure will land at our warehouse towards the end of this week. We're going to take a couple of weeks to inspect it, receive it, and then it'll be ready to ship out. You can expect your order to ship in early to mid-October."

Good luck. Hopefully you won't be offered 30 % off and refused replacement parts to accept a defective junk Batman 1/6 figure like I was. Can't wait to see the pics, please post them and hopefully they get their s%#t together or they won't be in business much longer. And hopefully they hire back some great poster designers too as right now Mondo is absolute trash imo and I can state that based on my experience. I'll hope you all get perfect figs from them

Good luck. Hopefully you won't be offered 30 % off and refused replacement parts to accept a defective junk Batman 1/6 figure like I was. Can't wait to see the pics, please post them and hopefully they get their s%#t together or they won't be in business much longer. And hopefully they hire back some great poster designers too as right now Mondo is absolute trash imo and I can state that based on my experience. I'll hope you all get perfect figs from them

Funko is at the wheel.

They’re ****ed.

Harley will be my first Mondo figure. Being the first and imo still the best version of Harley I just had to take a chance. Plus Bud and Lou look really cool.

I'll see how she is in hand. If the quality is as bad as you guys say it'll be one and done or I'll reluctantly sell. If I'm satisfied I'll track down Joker and the redux Batman.

I had exclusive Batman, black Batman, exclusive Freeze and exclusive Catwoman. Sold them all. Batman’s print was coming off his cape. The plastic was showing cracks and deformations and I never even displayed or played with them. Catwoman’s heads were loose and never fit right.

By the time Joker came out, I sold them all.

Phantasm looks great, but I wouldn’t trust the black plastic she’s made out of. Problem with this line is, each new character that comes out makes the last one look horrible. Batman is so bad compared to the others. Short, off model, weird articulation and that horrible torso line. I don’t know. I think it’s crazy that the best sculpt of BTAS Batman is a 30 year old toy. By the time Mondo makes Robin he’ll be so much more advanced that he won’t go with or look right with the OG Batman.

At $220 a pop, these 1/6 mondo figures should look more like this,

View attachment 663604

Not cheap Marvel Legends style 6” figures that look like 2-ups that are no different than what DCD (and now Mcfarlane) is putting out there.
Completely agree.
Also - where is that figure from? Looks incredible.

The crack in Freeze's left arm band grows. ****.
DSCN3510.JPG

Back