1/6 Animated Clone Wars Yoda Sixth Scale Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had this figure for a couple of days now. Got him from Popcultcha.

Gotta say, I like him! The stand he comes with is GARBAGE so Im using the flight stand here for Rocket Racoon. Works much better.

The body feels ok, the joints are a little looser than you'd expect but they hold their position well.

The eyes looks great, the paid is a little flat but thats to be expected for a cartoon figure.

The clothing feels pretty good, no working in it though, the lightsaber is nice, and Ive got to say Im very happy with it. Very good price too if youre in the market for a Yoda of some type. I am thinking of buying a movie accurate Yoda head sculpt to see how it looks on this body.
IMG_3383.jpeg

Hopefully Sideshow will be shipping him soon. Does Popcultcha usually get stuff before Sideshow?

Hopefully Sideshow will be shipping him soon. Does Popcultcha usually get stuff before Sideshow?
From what I've seen they normally release sideshow figures at the same time. The last couple have been a bit different though. Ive seen Popcultcha seemingly release this and the "Man with no name" figure before sideshow themselves did....which makes no sense at all....but here we are!

How're his hip joints? Do they fall apart like the previous Anakin and Obi Wan? If the joints hold up better than before, I'm inclined to jump on this...
Have had this figure for a couple of days now. Got him from Popcultcha.

Gotta say, I like him! The stand he comes with is GARBAGE so Im using the flight stand here for Rocket Racoon. Works much better.

The body feels ok, the joints are a little looser than you'd expect but they hold their position well.

The eyes looks great, the paid is a little flat but thats to be expected for a cartoon figure.

The clothing feels pretty good, no working in it though, the lightsaber is nice, and Ive got to say Im very happy with it. Very good price too if youre in the market for a Yoda of some type. I am thinking of buying a movie accurate Yoda head sculpt to see how it looks on this body.
View attachment 641327

How're his hip joints? Do they fall apart like the previous Anakin and Obi Wan? If the joints hold up better than before, I'm inclined to jump on this...
They're not all that tight, but with his clothing he holds his poses ok. I literally just picked him up to move them and try them out. I dont have the other Sideshow Clone Wars figures so cant compared him to them, but I would suggest as long as he isn't put through a heap of posed movements he will be fine.

The clothes kinda keep him sturdy, and I have him just now in a similar pose to the photo above but with his legs at a more extreme angle now....and hes holding the pose fine. So I'd go for it if I was you.

I hope that helps. :)

Nice looking figure but just not sure if I want him because I don’t intend to get any other Sideshow TCW figures.

As with Anakin and Obi, I like the figure because I like Clone Wars.
It’s a sideshow masterpiece:
Loose joints: Check
Oddly designed, crappy stand: Check
Yoda cannot stand flat on the stand because of the curvature of the stand’s surface. The stand seems to be geared towards an action stand, specifically. The metal rod goes through a rivet on the back of Yoda’s outfit…a rivet that fell out right away because it isn’t anchored with a second, stiff piece of cloth. I managed to get it back in and won’t be using it anyway. I expected there to be a hole in the back of the figure for the metal rod, but I sure couldn’t find it (that’s what she said).
The joints seem stiff in some areas, but not stiff enough. The figure risks a topple at the ankle joints if not balanced just right. The left arm is very floppy at the elbow. Typical.
The sculpt is great! This is my favorite version of Yoda. I believe the head is in proportion to the body, hands, etc., but the overall figure is just a bit to big. That’s what makes his noggin look huge when next to the other figures. In the show, Yoda’s overall size is smaller.
The outfit is nice and I wish they would have made Kenobi’s tunic out of the same material.
I’m still happy to have 1/6 Clone Wars figures, but it’s sad that we collectors have come to expect the questionable 1/6 quality that Sideshow delivers. Hopefully the line does well enough, that we’ll see the Cad Bane someday.
IMG_9441.jpeg
IMG_9439.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg
IMG_9449.jpeg
IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_9460.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9438.jpeg
IMG_9435.jpeg

I like it but doesn't really fit with anything I have. Not sure where I would display it. If they included a Kybuck, they would have got me though.

Yeah, as @McHaleyArt mentioned the included stand is definitely for the jumping pose only and not intended for standing poses. And trying to locate that little hole through the shirt grommet is as frustrating as it gets but once the metal rod is in place it does the trick.

The joints on mine aren’t necessarily tight but they aren’t overly loose either. I doubt that will be the case a few months from now though.

4B29C99A-3971-4E7C-8262-E392A359F140.jpeg

Look like a pretty nice figure but I just can't get into this line. Wonder how Ahsoka will turn out. Doubt they made any changes on her.

I don’t have much faith in the Ahsoka. She’ll probably closer in quality if not a bit worse than the Anakin and Obi-Wan.
I thought I read somewhere that Ahsoka’s body was made by tbleague, but I don’t see it in the product description.

I thought I read somewhere that Ahsoka’s body was made by tbleague, but I don’t see it in the product description.
They didn't mention Harley Quinn 2.0 having a TBLeague body in the description either, but she did. So, I'm 99% sure that the Ahoska body is also a TBLeague one.

The body isn't even the problem with Ahsoka. It's the awful face sculpt and expression they decided to go with on her. Zero chance they change that for production.

ahsoka-tano_star-wars_gallery_64308580e4cb6.jpg

Back