1/6 Animated Clone Wars Yoda Sixth Scale Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tee-Kay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for pre order at Sideshow for $165

yoda_star-wars_gallery_6244fb72c16d6.jpg

Sideshow is REALLY trying to drag me back in to their sixth scales with these. I just cannot make myself pre-order any of them. I even wasted several $20 off coupons that worked for them and I just can't do it until I see in hand reviews. Everytime I see a new Sideshow Sixth Scale Pre Order I'm interested in, The Who starts blaring in my mind telling me not to get fooled again 😂 but that said, if the final products deliver, I'll be happy to grab these excellent animated looking figures for sure

This is where Sideshow really shines. Stylized figures could be their bread and butter if they chose to stay in their lane. The Joe line comes to mind. This line could go on forever if they played their cards right. These will be great if they can sort out the body issues.

This is where Sideshow really shines. Stylized figures could be their bread and butter if they chose to stay in their lane. The Joe line comes to mind. This line could go on forever if they played their cards right. These will be great if they can sort out the body issues.
It really could. The potential is huge, really hoping they see that.

I haven't come around to getting Anakin or Obi Wan... but this one really tempts me.

I also feel like Yoda is the easiest character for them to get right, they have a goldmine on their hands if they don't screw this up.

I will continue to wait for reviews though, even though they look great, I've been burned in the past by them.

This guy is very tempting to me. I feel like the price is right for it. The only pause I have is that it’s Sideshow. Well that and I don’t really intend to intend the animated line for The Clone Wars, but maybe I’ll change my mind on that.

Come correct here Sideshow, don’t mess these up. Definite potential gold mine. So many good possibilities.
Palpatine, Maul, Savage, Dooku, Ventress, Ahsoka, Gar Saxon in Mauldalorian gear, the rest of the Jedi…the list goes on. Talk about the potential amazing shelves with this line done properly.

All you Clone Wars people need to get off the sidelines if you want this line to succeed. So far I have seem like two people say they ordered and all the rest say they are "interested".

But it's Sideshow.
I'd look more at their track record for non-human figures like their scum and villainy line back in the day versus worrying about their miss with the Grievous re-issue (which I still think is a solid figure). These Clone Wars figures could really make a nice little niche collection if they go at least 8-10 deep with the key, core characters. Anything more will be icing.

I'd look more at their track record for non-human figures like their scum and villainy line back in the day versus worrying about their miss with the Grievous re-issue (which I still think is a solid figure). These Clone Wars figures could really make a nice little niche collection if they go at least 8-10 deep with the key, core characters. Anything more will be icing.
I had their Maul and it was garbage.

All you Clone Wars people need to get off the sidelines if you want this line to succeed. So far I have seem like two people say they ordered and all the rest say they are "interested".
It’s understandable that more POs for SS relates to a higher probability of them going deeper into TCW. However, SS backed themselves into the corner with not putting out a solid strong body. I agree, Yoda looks great and the body is, obviously, very different. But if I jump into this line, I want to make sure SS has invested in a newer, stronger body.

Eh, SS already has a history of doing repeated or continuous runs for their figures so can’t imagine their initial PO numbers matter that much to them as far as the actual quantities that are produced. We can afford to wait and see. If these do turn out well I think a lot of people will be giving them their money.

If the figures turn out well I’ll consider Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Ahsoka, and Mace. Curious how deep they intend to go with the line.

If the figures turn out well I’ll consider Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Ahsoka, and Mace. Curious how deep they intend to go with the line.
This lineup and a Sidious, Dooku and Maul would be a nice run. Oh and Ventress since SS are the only ones with balls enough to make that one.

Back