1/6 Animated Clone Wars Yoda Sixth Scale Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think they'd get to clones and milk them for all their worth too.

They didn't even get that far.

Masterful handling of a figure line by Sideshow as always.

5D503325-85A3-4D7E-B920-A7D9886EA88C.gif

Yep, that Bane is a must have but, naturally, Sideshow put no effort into Anakin and Obi Wan, overcharged as usual and downgraded them far below the prototype standard and quickly learned what Disney have also discovered, which is that the Star Wars brand isn’t a license to just print money if your output is utter trash.

Yoda actually looks quite good. Almost tempting but I haven’t gotten Anakin or Obi-Wan and probably won’t in the future. He’d look out of place just on his own.

Well well well, Sideshow didn’t just crimp this one off. Perhaps they aren’t bailing on the line after all and intend to entice people back onboard with a quality Yoda and Ahsoka- which could convince some to pick up the gigantically discounted Anakin and Obi Wan- before announcing that must have Cad Bane and hopefully other alien badasses like Ventress, Savage, Hondo, Pong Krell! etc.

SS missed a massive opportunity by not doing the animated clones, and losing goodwill over the main characters... that said, I'm still itching to add an animated yoda to my collection. I'd wait out for early reviews to see if it's worth the while...

Yeah I canceled last fall but know I will regret it. Can’t go back b/c the pricing and SS’s take it or leave it attitude. They are an American company and should be more involved in this community than they are when it comes to fiascos like the Ani and Obi QC issues. They have an unparalleled return policy, but what if you just want to keep your toy??🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ SOL they can’t help you…with their own product!
Money too tight to mention to support that position, as much as I want to support US based companies. 😞

They burned what few bridges they had left with the 1/6 community with that release. Stating things had been fixed, when all they did was repackage him. Sad thing is, most of us weren’t even surprised. :slap

I might get the Yoda figure if it sees a discount. The price point isn’t bad but when you factor in shipping and tax it’s still around $200 for what’s likely a one off figure in my collection.

Back