1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

I'm not sure if I should go full in with HT Star Wars 1/6 or 1/4. :dunno And if I go with 1/4, will there be any need for Star Wars premium formats anymore? :dunno

How have HT's 1/4 figures held up so far? At that size I imagine loose joints could be a big problem, as well as nothing being there to hold the figure in place.

Hopefully with sideshows record with iron man and the new shadowtrooper we might finally get a 1/6th scale holiday Fett. Also it's a dream come true to finally have a 1/4 esb and possibly 1/4 ROTJ Fett (my favorite version) all coming out within the next two years

I'm not sure if I should go full in with HT Star Wars 1/6 or 1/4. :dunno And if I go with 1/4, will there be any need for Star Wars premium formats anymore? :dunno

How have HT's 1/4 figures held up so far? At that size I imagine loose joints could be a big problem, as well as nothing being there to hold the figure in place.

Batman 1/4 is the best figure HT has produced thus far period. Joints are great. Everything about that figure is majestic.

We'll have seen a 1/6 Boba Fett by this next next year.
Probably even sooner at the rate they're pushing these figures out. How many SW figures have been announced/teased in the past 2-3 months alone? Dare I say, this is even faster than Iron Man.

Han
Chewie
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper #2
Shadow Stormtrooper
Darth Vader
Obi-Wan
Boba Fett

With all the Iron Men HT is making, I wouldn't expect them to have the time - unless it looks like this:

No interest in 1:4 Boba Fett, but I could see myself getting a 1:4 ESB or ROTJ Vader, that would be a true centerpiece for the collection. Actually, next to my Enterbay BD T-800 and Begins Batman, those three would perfectly represent my favorite three franchises.

When they get to the 1:6 ROTJ Fett, I don't think I will be able to pass on that. I prefer the ROTJ over the ESB look, so I never was interested in the SS version. But ROTJ colours + Hot Toys = win.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

Ok, they need to SLOW THE **** DOWN!!!!!

in another thread, someone suggested that HT had several prototypes in the works from the past several years in development from the sideshow partnership, and now that they have their own license, they are simply "blowing their load" and showing what's in the works. it will likely take a while for all these to see release, and once they have, HT will in all likelihood slow down.

Hot Toys definitely has it's new Iron Man. No way I'm gonna try to collect this stuff. To those who are:

Last edited:

Oh come on now, I already have 3 figs on pre-order, but I MUST have Vader and Fett. ********* Hot Toys....

in another thread, someone suggested that HT had several prototypes in the works from the past several years in development from the sideshow partnership, and now that they have their own license, they are simply "blowing their load" and showing what's in the works. it will likely take a while for all these to see release, and once they have, HT will in all likelihood slow down.
That actually makes sense, & it shows that they're a prudent company.

That makes sense given how fast they're blowing through all this. I think it's a safe bet we'll get every major character from each movie by the time Episode VII hits.

Hot Toys Boba Fett 1/4

Not sure if this belong in this sub-section.. Mods please move if wrong..

Not quite sure but it looks like the first 1/4 scale from Hot toys is coming..

I was hoping for Han, Leia or Luke.. we have with the new Boba from Sideshow now 3 Bobas ..

1013640_10152564553927123_8207544332995989488_n.jpg

Im sure thats a 1/6 scale figure but why is blurry, I look forward to lando then.

Getting nostalgic, feel like posting these gems from my youth.

Bobafett_barkooda.jpg

swbftpb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back