1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

Not sure, I just knew 1/4 Fett was in development. I didn't even know if it was ESB or ROTJ... To be honest I am surprised it is coming so quick, I figured Vader for the first 1/4 scale release.

Thanks for the info, man! :duff

I guess 1/4 Fett, 1/6 Vader and a year from now, a switcheroo?

Sorry guys I didn't want to rant about it, the guy just pissed me off. I am only trying to keep the excitement going. I'll keep spilling little bits of info for you all. :)

I had reservations regarding true insider info but thus far you been pretty reliable......kudos! It definately fuels the fire and I probably speak for most folks.... thank you and keep up the good work!!!! It is exciting times for fans of the franchise......

I feel like a kid on a sugar high ....

Exactly - well put.

Sorry guys I didn't want to rant about it, the guy just pissed me off. I am only trying to keep the excitement going. I'll keep spilling little bits of info for you all. :)

Doesn't this "person" know you are always right!? I have been touting this all along. I beg for scraps. Please...

Wait is this the 1/6 OR 1/4 scale? I haven't read the entire thread....my bad folks....:slap

The pic of Fett is blurry. I thought there was something wrong with my glasses. So I took them off and the pic looks worse.....:wink1:

I'm glad I have an optometrist appt. the following week.

attachment.php

Jabba Sail Barge base too?!?!:panic:

If it is 1/4 scale they need to keep the price at 400.00 to possibly grab my cash. I have 1/4 neca only as well as 1/6 SSC, Medi, and Ht's. Any price north of mid 400's I will be out for sure. I am not a juggler who can handle the cost of both 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures.

It's all about the base! :rock

Don't you ****ing dare.:lol

I'm starting to think that these are all pieces Howard had commissioned a couple of years ago for his personal collection, and that now, he's just soliciting projects that were previously unlicensed. Otherwise, I have no idea how they're making all this **** so fast.:lol

No Interest in 1/4. If 1/6 I all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back