1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Hot Toys QS Iron Man 3: Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Really? They included a flat base with multiple options, full battle damage, a stark helmeted sculpt and people are still complaining it doesn't have enough?

I'm not surprised really. As I said before, its NEVER enough. T

It's enough for me! :lol

This will be my first ever 1/4 scale figure. The stand was a real seller for me, the height and "statue" look gives me a good excuse to display it away from the 1/6 scales. I'm also realizing how nice this would look next to the 1/4 scale 45... I think we all know where that line of thought ends. :rotfl

Didn't say it wasn't enough, I just thought it would be cool to have the 1/4 Pepper helmeted head. I placed my order without the Pepper head. I have the 1/4 43, 45 on order. I just like options. Think it would be cool to have similar armors with one as Tony and the other as Pepper. Would be cool if Hot Toys announced later that they were including one, like when they showed the Civil War, War Machine additions.

Didn't say it wasn't enough, I just thought it would be cool to have the 1/4 Pepper helmeted head. I placed my order without the Pepper head. I have the 1/4 43, 45 on order. I just like options. Think it would be cool to have similar armors with one as Tony and the other as Pepper. Would be cool if Hot Toys announced later that they were including one, like when they showed the Civil War, War Machine additions.

I feel you, but I'm thinking there's zero chance of that happening. The only reason War Machine got an update was because the figure was announced before the movie was released. If they wanted a Pepper HS it would have been there instead of the bonus stand.

I thought I would never buy the mark 43 & and mark 42.
the again, I ordered them all:gah:

This guy on the base is huge!

Gotta be 2.5ft tall.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thread cleaned...next time I have to come in here, either the whole thing is getting closed or somebody's getting infracted

I can see what you deleted. You're not fooling anyone

You aren't either, mr mod. You seem to be the only one around whenever this guys explodes and calls people "pricks" and what not. Yet, nothing seems to happen. Explain that? I'm sure it feels good to police people around here.

In fact, where do I report a mod that seems to have a bully behavior? are there any other mods on these side of the threads? anybody?

Instead of fueling the (no longer a figure conversation) i decided to not do it once i saw you deleted everything, yet you call me on it? Why that behavior ink? let it go, much like you let all of what that that guys does.

Last edited:

You aren't either, mr mod. You seem to be the only one around whenever this guys explodes and calls people "pricks" and what not. Yet, nothing seems to happen. Explain that?

In fact, where do I report a mod that seems to have a bully behavior? are there any other mods on these side of the threads?

Maybe if you'd put him on ignore if you don't like the guy, your issue would be solved :lol you're the only person that I know of that follows people around in multiple threads trying to start drama

You didn't answer my question.

Follow people around is exaggerating, no one here is that interesting. Specially... well, you know who.

Maybe if you'd put him on ignore if you don't like the guy, your issue would be solved :lol you're the only person that I know of that follows people around in multiple threads trying to start drama

But the same goes for the other guy. He travels from thread to thread starting drama whenever anything negative is said about HT. also, he tells lies and never backs his claims up with factual evidence.

I don't want this to go further anymore than you do ink. But he called me a prick and I didn't come crying to a mod. I ASKED FOR SIMPLE PROOF.

So am I to understand that I, along with Fran should feel pressure of being banned whereas the other guy shouldn't have to?

Dude.... I'm flattered. Didn't realized I had that many fans.

Anyway, ended up ordering two of these.

Don't start none and there won't be any...the only thing I see is people jumping him first. Put each other on ignore and move on

Oh and not to mention his nasty behavior with another member for wishing for an accessory. That post had NO criticism, no foul language thrown at HT, and boom, the other guy replies to his post with an uncalled antagonistic attitude.

It's not right ink.

Oh and not to mention his nasty behavior with another member for wishing for an accessory. That post had NO criticism, no foul language thrown at HT, and boom, the other guy replies to his post with an uncalled antagonistic attitude.

It's not right ink.

Put each other on ignore and move on

Regarding that base. It looks like to me that the light up "3" that came with the accessory pack has been used.

I just hope that the internals have been improved, as I purchased two that got parted out and both were dead within a week; due to I believe to be loose battery terminal/connectors etc.

I love the look of this figure.I hope we see a 1/4 Mark 1 and Mark 3 at some point in the future as well.

Back