1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but you only need two to win :lol

HTv6Ei2.gif

True :lol

As far as IM goess I love HT 1/4 line compared to Statues. Outside of that statues win in my book. I can't stand joints or crotch stands or the toyish vibe I get from them.

I honestly can't believe how much better this looks than the 1/6-scale version, comparing the prototype shots for both. I wish I could get into collecting quarter-scale :gah:

For me, it is not about getting into another scale… just completing my Iron Man trilogy, if you will.

Mark 43 ended up being my favorite Iron Man suit, so having him in 1/6, 1/4 and the Hulkbuster
makes for the only Hot Toys Iron Men I will ever really need. Since I have the 1/6 version with his helmet on,
this 1/4 will have the Stark portrait displayed, and Hulkbuster will be paired with "smashing" Hulk.

I'll probably get this guy. Ordered 1/4 Boba Fett, and Iron Man is my favorite Avenger so it only seems right to get him in 1/4 as well. He looks so damn good!

the missile launcher on the arm is wrong. whereas king arts has got the right one.
hope HT can fix it before release!

ht mark 43.jpg
ka mark 43.jpg

Back