Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was saving for the HT ‘66 Batmobile, but since that thing’s never getting made I decided to go for a 1/3 scale statue for free. :rock

No offense to anyone but damn this must be the best superman statue I’ve seen. Freaking Jim Lee man. Awesome. Waiting for price reveal tonsee if i can get both. I feel like i cant get one without the other lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too would love to get either the Batman or Doomsday to accompany Supes, but that might be pushing the husband-wife WTF purchasing boundaries. Do Prime 1 statues go up for preorder simultaneously on Sideshow and the Prime 1 Studios website? Will all exclusive elements be offered through the SS preorder? This would be my first Prime 1 purchase.

It usually goes up a couple of days to a week later on the Sideshow website, of which the Ex is offered.

Though the Prime 1 website is now having extra Ex pieces for their website only. They're not supposed to be important (art print for Deadman or little Doll on Joker), but one was for a recent Beserk piece (additional head!).

The Hush Batman has all of the available ex pieces on Sideshow, doesn’t? Just mean the pieces for the statue.

Can anyone order direct from Prime 1 or just certain territories? I'm trying to work where best to order this from before it goes up for pre-order.

Any other Prime 1 buyers in Europe where do you get yours, what are the usual shipping/tax costs if you go through Sideshow etc? Any info/advice appreciated.

Can anyone order direct from Prime 1 or just certain territories? I'm trying to work where best to order this from before it goes up for pre-order.

Any other Prime 1 buyers in Europe where do you get yours, what are the usual shipping/tax costs if you go through Sideshow etc? Any info/advice appreciated.

Shipping is not cheap direct from prime 1. I am in Australia which is much closer to Japan that what USA is and to ship Doomsday 1:3 to Sydney is $700us.

Shipping is not cheap direct from prime 1. I am in Australia which is much closer to Japan that what USA is and to ship Doomsday 1:3 to Sydney is $700us.

:horror shipping to the UK would likely be even higher then, guess I can rule that option out lol.

Ye shipping is crazy i wonder if the shipping quotes will come down in price once they start shipping overseas and they find out it doesn't cost $700us to ship a statue for a person who doesn't even have an account with a courier let alone prime 1 who ships worldwide (in bulk) and is on better rates than me and you.

A mahstahpiece.

kJ9etas.jpg

The perfect Superman statue...for me anyway. Still prefer the cloth cape so I don't have to have it all blowing in one direction like that.

I just realised this thread started in 2016 and it may not release until late 2019 or even 2020 if there are delays. What's taken so long?

The perfect Superman statue...for me anyway. Still prefer the cloth cape so I don't have to have it all blowing in one direction like that.

I just realised this thread started in 2016 and it may not release until late 2019 or even 2020 if there are delays. What's taken so long?

Aaaaaall the different Batman statues happened :) you know black version, gold version, special version, nightwing one version, nightwing second version.

Pleeeease Prime 1 don't start doing Marvel stuff or hire more people ;)

Aaaaaall the different Batman statues happened :) you know black version, gold version, special version, nightwing one version, nightwing second version.

Pleeeease Prime 1 don't start doing Marvel stuff or hire more people ;)

:lol Yes, please no endless Iron Man statues

It's going to be hard which type of cape to decide i may go with cloth so i can position it it multiple ways depending on my setup.

It's going to be hard which type of cape to decide i may go with cloth so i can position it it multiple ways depending on my setup.

I'll be doing likewise. The sculpted cape might look a little better but I don't like that its all pushed to one side. The cloth cape should take up less room also. The size of the base is worrying me, just have to make room somehow. :eek:

I'll be doing likewise. The sculpted cape might look a little better but I don't like that its all pushed to one side. The cloth cape should take up less room also. The size of the base is worrying me, just have to make room somehow. :eek:

See i could have this guy next to for example hush bats (or another batman) then i can change it to have him next to doomsday 1:3. Will work with a fabric cape.

Back